Lunch Dating

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey boy, let's go eat!"

Hongbin's classmate invite him to lunch together but he declined the invitation gently. Dazzling smile around his mouth.

"Sorry guys I wanna practise my skill. See you after school", Hongbin smile to his classmate.

"You're so good!" Comment one of his boy's classmate.

 

She was go to lunch.. Next time I need to brave to invite her lunch with me.

 

Hongbin smile...

 

As always, Hongbin prefer to spend his lunch breaks on the basketball court. Hongbin is an athlete of basketball. He has greatly to increased school's name when managed to make his school winner in every game. Teachers & fellow friends really proud with him. Some of girls student also opened fanclub of him. For example likes "Prince Hongbin's fanclub" and "Flower Boy Hongbin club". He such a popular boy on his school.

Hongbin not likes other boys whom spend them time lepaking in cafeteria. He come to the court everyday to practise. Sometime he studying in library or just listening the music on music's room. But today he went into the basketball. He sit back on the floor, listening the song via his iPod. He come there only for relax. For your information (to whos didn't know la) in the song's list on his iPod only had his favourite song; Park Hyoshin's song. All that songs will drive him excited everyday.

When he was religiously listening his favourite song, the shadow of Jiyeon's face crossed his mind. Hongbin closed his eyes to appreciate her beautiful images on his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter