Last Semester

I HATE LOVE'S CHAINS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This year was be my last year as school student. Our last semester exam just around the corner.. Ahh, what will happend next? Will I stay here? Will I moved to other country?

Then, how about her?

 

Hongbin looked straight to the outside from his place. Smiling happier.. His eyes watching one of girl whom lepaking with other girl at the coridor outside his classroom. She accidentaly looked back to Hongbin. Hongbin still smiling like idiot to her. She quickly sending such a beautiful smile to Hongbin until makes his heart almost popped out from his chest.

 

You shot my heart with your smile but I like it. I felt so happy when earned your soft-sweet voice. What did you do just melt my heart. I couldn't help myself to stop felt that feeling.

I want you stay with me..

 

 

"Hongbin? Hongbin..? LEE HONGBIN!!" Hongbin waking from his dreaming after hear someone yell his name. He open his eyes widely and look someone whom standing in front him.

"Wonsik-ah, what you want?" Asked Hongbin. His sparkled eyes contact his friend's eyes.

"Hongbin-ah stop look at me likes watching your girl! I come here to borrow your math's homework", said Wonsik. He show his full pitiful face.

"You not finished your homework again? Yahh, Wonsik-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter