New story!

Dreaming of you

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for all the people who subscribe and upvoted my story and gave it lot's of love! I cant thank you guys enough and I hope you all enjoyed it! :)

Sadly I won't be writing a sequel but I will be starting a new story featuring The8! I hope you guys check it out if you're interested and give it the same love and support!

Heres the link, if you're interested and the prologue.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1031709

Nostalgia

We get the feeling of nostalgia when something familiar that we see or experience happens to us. It is this rush of memories that we get when we are reminded of something from our past. In life we go through many stages like the four seasons, for instance in spring we are full of energy and youth as we are young and can enjoy the gifts the world gives us. In summer we are more relaxed and more mature and are considered as young adults, however in autumn we are slowly getting older and we are an adult filled with responsibility and wisdom and finally we reach winter where we are the old and are ready to fall into an eternal sleep. This is how life is, we go through stages where we are constantly changing and like in anyone’s story they have a beginning and an end.

To Minghao she was the biggest and most influential person; she was also the person who had the biggest impact when she disappeared. And its only natural for a person in their life to forget people they meet and move on but for Minghao, he couldn’t. He desperately wanted to but he couldn’t- or he didn’t want to because something told him to hold onto her longer. However is it possible to really hold onto someone that no longer exists in your life anymore?

I hope to see all of you in the next story! ;) and once again Thank you so much for all the love and support! Love you guys xx

love missachi xx