Sharing blankets and more

Dreaming of you

When Joshua opened his eyes, a familiar scene greeted him. He was lying on the couch while Mei was cleaning the dishes. He groaned in pain as he rubbed his face with his hand. When he opened his eyes again she was in front of him with fruits on a plate and a melon in .

“You’re up, do you want some fruit?” she offered and placed the plate on the coffee table near them.

“What happened?” he asked still sleepy but he found that rather odd because he is sleeping. She chuckled at his cute expression and pat his head softly and affectionately.

“You must have fell asleep while I was out. Are you still sleepy?”

He nodded and she pulled his head to rest on her lap and he snuggled closer. She chuckled but played with his hair as they sat there for what felt like forever. Of course Joshua couldn’t fall asleep and instead and stared into her eyes as he liked how the small fingers ran through his short strands. She smiled and when she saw a small hole in the inner shell of his ear, suddenly she remembered something. She got up and disappeared into their room before returning with something behind her back.

“Jisoo, close your eyes for a moment.”

“Why? You might harass my precious lips and body.” He placed his arms on his body and she rolled her eyes, muttering a ‘seriously?’ but nevertheless he agreed and closed his eyes. He felt her breath near his neck and his heart started to flutter again. He desperately wanted to open his eyes but kept to his word and shut them tight.

“Done! You can open your eyes now.” She beamed and when he opened them he didn’t notice anything different.

“You tried to kiss me didn’t you?” he taunted and she hit him playfully. He laughed at her flushed expression as he could only think to himself how adorable she was. Suddenly she touched the shell of her ear and he noticed a cross in the inner shell of her ear.

“You actually got it done?” he asked and she nodded, feeling embarrassed. He chuckled and walked over to her, he sat on the edge of the couch and took her hands into his and pulled her closer. She was staring at her feet while he looked up into her eyes trying to ignore her blushed cheeks and focusing on her eyes that refused to leave the floor.

“Did it hurt?” he asked, concerned and she nodded her head.

“You said it wouldn’t hurt but it was the worse week to endure for me!” she whined and he chuckled, cupping her cheeks into his hands.

“It didn’t hurt that much.” Said Joshua softly. “It looks pretty the earring you picked out for yourself.”

“It looks nice on you as well.” She smiled and he frowned as he brought one of his hands to his ears and realised that he had the same ornament on his ear as well.

“When did you-“

“I told you to close your eyes for a moment didn’t I?” she taunted. “In which I did not try to harass your body or,” she leaned closer so that their noses were touching and he could feel her breath on his lips. He held his breath unconsciously, “Kiss you.”

He let out a shaky breath and she chuckled to see him flustered. She pulled away and went to make something to eat. He was left hanging and completely- one could say, ed up. It took him a moment or two, to come back to his senses. He walked over to her and hugged her from behind, tightly. She seemed surprised by his sudden show of affection but continued to make her kimichi spaghetti that she was proud of.

“You know, I wonder if you share the same feelings for me or not.” Joshua commented as he was still clinging onto her like a koala.

“Well dinner isn’t going to cook itself, is it?” she retorted back and he let go, leaning on the counter to watch her move around. When she had finished making the sauce and was getting the plates from the top shelf, she turned around to see him staring at her.

“What is it?”

“Nothing, I’m just admiring how small you are.”

“Shut up, I’m not that short.” She tried to reach for the top shelf but of course she couldn’t, even if she was on her tippy toes. Joshua chuckled and grabbed the plates with ease, when she turned to thank him, he trapped her between his arms.

“Tell me, are you going to ignore me now?” he asked and she raised a brow.

“I haven’t ignored you at all.”

“The whole entire time you cooked, you barely noticed me.” He pouted and she chuckled at his sudden cuteness. She knew that Joshua never showed aeygo and he hated it but now he was pouting unconsciously. While she was thinking, Joshua didn’t know what overcame him but he pressed his lips on hers. She was so stunned and was about to pull away but his hand s around the small of her back and pulled her closer so she could run away. She eventually gave in and when they pulled away, he pressed their foreheads together, not wanting to part from her.

“I’m sorry.” She apologised and wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her best puppy eyes on, “Can you forgive me?”

He tilted his head thinking for a moment then an idea had popped into his mind, “You will be forgiven if you watch one of those horror movies.”

Her expression dropped and he knew that he got her. She bit her lips nervously and he couldn’t help but chuckle at her cute yet scared expression. He knew that she had a fear of horror movies yet he shared a passion for them.

“O-oppa…” she started and he raised a brow.

“Oh? Oppa?” he asked amused, “ ‘oppa’ isn’t gonna get you out of this one, baby.”

She swallowed her saliva but decided to put a strong front. “Fine, get the laptop and I’ll get the blankets.”

 

After they ate dinner, the game was on and they were sitting on the couch under the blankets with the laptop on the coffee table. They were watching Annabel, the dreadful movie which according to Joshua wasn’t as scary as the conjuring but like hell she would believe him. When she saw the doll, she wanted to hide under the covers but she kept a strong front on. She wasn’t going to become one of those stereotypical girls that cling onto their boyfriend. Joshua kept observing her once in a while and he had to admit he was impressed by her. She didn’t even flinch but kept her eyes trained to the laptop, emotionless. When the scariest part came up, he pulled her head into his chest and she was left stunned by his sudden action.

“If you’re scare then don’t keep it in. It will haunt you in your sleep.” He practically pulled her into a hug and she contemplated with herself whether to give in or pretend still that she wasn’t scared to death. Then she slowly gripped a part of his shirt and hid her head in his chest. He didn’t say anything but he pulled an arm around her and rested his head onto hers. Suddenly he felt sleepy but he didn’t want this dream to end so he tried his best to keep his eyes open but darkness came into his vision then her again. She placed a hand on his forehead and smiled a bit.

“Thank god, your fever has gone down a bit.”

He couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore after and slowly they closed but he remember feeling her soft lips on his forehead before he woke up to see someone else.

Jeonghan

“And I thought you were sick, but it looks like your lying so you don’t have to meet up with all of us today and watch anime.” He tsked, “Don’t tell me you forgot? Minghao wants us to meet someone special to him.”

Joshua groaned and got up, “What are you talking about?”

“You called me saying that you feel like and you had a fever because you felt the whole world was like a freezer.” Jeonghan quoted him.

“Anyway get up, we have to meet at the usual café. Apparently Minghao is introducing this girl that is super important to him.”

“Girlfriend?” Joshua asked and Jeonghan shrugged.

 

***

 After Joshua had gotten change, they met up with all the boys at the usual café. All were waiting for Minghao and his special guest. Joshua honestly wanted to go back to sleep, hoping to meet her again but then something shocked him and he felt his heart do many things. A part of Joshua couldn’t believe that he found her, there she was standing there in a white summer dress like the one she wore under the tree, with her long hair in soft curls and her snow white skin, shinning and he could never forget her smile.

But then he found his heart torn between hurt and confusion because he believed that they were meant to be so he couldn’t understand why she was walking with one of his closest friends, with his arm around her shoulder as they laughed together and he pulled her closer.

Why was Minghao with her?


:0!!!!! They finally meet in the most extraordinary way! So this is where I'm conteplating whether to end it here or have one more chapter(?)  Tell me what you guys think! Happy ending or sad? Also a big thanks to all the the people who subscribed to this story! Also if any of you love the8, i'm thinking of starting a story featuring him because who can deny his cutenesss.

Remember to subscribe and upvote!

love missachi xx