Rhapsody of Sorrow

Rhapsody

Do listen to this song Rhapsody of Sorrow by Kim Feel

_________________________________________________________________

 

           He looked at him. The eyes full with love yet the eyes hold pain. He smile when he see the one he love laugh and his heart ache to see the one he love in someone arm. 

 

          "Seungcheol hyung!" he call me. He smile at me. He run to me. I couldn't do anything except smile and have him in my arm.  But there is someone tailing behind him. That someone who also a friend of me. 

         "hey" I greet them. Patted his hair and he give me such a bright smile. 

         "ok Ji baby,  everything there is Seungcheol hyung,  you will leave me behind. I'm sorry Cheol hyung but I jealous right now. "  he said to the boy in my arm and tell me how he feel.

        " I'm sorry Gyu. Now take him" I return Jihoon to him. Mingyu laugh and take his hand and bring him to his side.  Have his hand rest in his waist and kiss his eyebrows. Frankly speaking,  I don't even want to let him go. 

       "I'm hurt now hyung. Before this you won't let me go to anyone."  he pout. How I wish I won't let him go. 

       " you belong to someone Ji. Before this you are not anyone's. Mingyu will kill me with his stare if I won't let you go." all I received is your laugh. 

        "so you don't love me anymore once I'm with Mingyu?"  he pout again. No Jihoon. I will always love you and will never stop to love you. 

        " maybe? “ short answer from me. 

        " don't worry baby. I will always love you. My love will fill you. " I smile hearing that. I hope you can take him care Mingyu. 

       "aww that's soo cheesy of you babe. " he peck him. They such a beautiful couple. 

        "Ji, I'm going to U.S."  I told him.  He look at me with shock expression. 

        "I'm going to continue my study. My flight will be the day after tomorrow" he come close to me. He looks hurt. I can't face him.

        " you are leaving in three days?" he said it to me.  All I can do just nod. 

         "you are leaving me behind?" he clutch my shirt.

          "seem so"  see his eyes getting watery. Please don't do this to me Jihoon. I've been in dilemma and I take this decision after a while. I just can't see you with someone else. 

          "but you promise me that you won't leave me alone Choi Seungcheol" he just let his body drop to mine. I hug him. Pat his back. 

         "I'll be back in three years. It will blink in eyes tho. I'll comeback. It's not like I leave you forever." and I wish I can forget you in three years. 

         " but..." 

         "No but Jihoon. Please take care of him Kim Mingyu."  I return Jihoon to Mingyu. He nodded. And I can see Jihoon sobbing hard. 

         "ah and this is a little note about Lee Jihoon. What he can eat and not. What he love and what he not. What to do when he in mood swing and much more. I really hope you will take care of him Kim Mingyu. Because he such a precious one to me."  I pass a note book to Mingyu. 

        "don't worry hyung. I will. Good luck on your study." I count on you Mingyu. 

         "can I have goodbye hug from my precious?" I tap the fragile boy. But he don't even move an inch. He still crying on his boyfriend arm. 

        "Seems no. Good bye Lee Jihoon."  It's hurt me so much.  I leave them behind. And my tears drop. I hope you will be fine Ji. I'm sorry. And I love you. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

So here the first chapter. 

Enjoy Leave Comments and Subscribe 

Thank you