Birthday Party For Mommy (1/2)

Love Us Even If You Love That Girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiao's POV

I ran to the room as soon as I saw a calender on my mommy's phone.I sat on the bed and looked at my hello kitty's calender.

"Today is mommy's birthday.I should buy her something but I don't have moneys tu buy cake and present for her.Mommy is the best mom and she's also a beautiful girl.Maybe I should give her a letter and a rose,'' I told to myself.

I took out my note and ripped one of papers.I took my crayons quickly and wrote something on it.

 

TO Mommy ,

    Happy Birthday to you , Mommy.I think I'm the happiest girl because I had a adorable Mommy.Mommy,I'm lucky to be your daughter.

Why?

Because you took care of me since I'm a baby without complaining even though I'm a naughty girl.You gave me what I wanted.Your life were hard since you kicked out by your sister because you're pregnant.I'm happy that mommy still kept me even though everyone were leaving you excepted Mama Kyungsoo and Papa Kai.I want to buy you something but I don't have moneys to buy anything.

I'm sorry.

But I'll buy you a handbag of Gucci.Isn't that you want for your birthday?

I promise I'll buy handbag of Gucci that you want.

By the way,happy birthday mommy.

I love you .

Your Daughter , Wu Xiao.

 

I'm folding that papers and walked to the Mommy's room.I was about to run but as soon as I turned around, I saw Papa Kai and Mama Soo looked at me."Mama Soo? Papa Kai?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter