Chapter 1

Love Us Even If You Love That Girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         "Why did you have to leave me after making me suffer?"

"Why do you hate me just because I'm a poor girl?'

        "Is that girl more important and perfect than myself? Just because I'm poor , you can think I'm disgusting?'

 

She saw a little girl running with joy at the face.She felt calm see her daughter happy like that. It's nice if her boyfriend was with them. Talking about her boyfriend , she made her think of the worst nightmare of her life.

~Throwback~

Tao was running towards Kris with Joy but Kris looked hard  at his girlfriend.

"Hey,babe," greeted Tao.

She was about to kiss his cheek but he distanced himself from his girlfriend.She looked at him with confusion at the face."Are you okey?" asked Tao.Kris didn't give any responsed at her.Tao was kind of sad with his boyfriend.Tao was about to hold his hand but Kris suddenly said something made Tao frowned.

"Let's break up,"

   "Why?"

"Why? Why do I need a reason to break up with you?" Asked Kris without hesitation.Her tears flowed with glaze after hearing his words.Tao begged not to leave her and admitted that she loved Kris so much.Kris laughed joyful because he's happy to see Tao begged him not to leave.

"You can't leave me ! I'm pregnant and you have to responsible for this baby !" shouted Tao."I know you're pregnant,"

Tao frowned.

"You know ? H-how?" 

     "I noticed that you're throwing up and you looked bigger than yourself before," said Kris."If you know , why do you leave me?"

"I love someone and she's richer than you , a poor brat,"

"Yifan gege , don't leave me for that girl . You said you love me and our baby but why do you leave me?"

"What? Love you? Don't make me laugh here.I don't mean what I say , Huang Zitao,"

"Please love us even you're lied at us,"

"I don't love you and you're digusting me.You're a poor girl.I don't like the poor like you,"

"How could you say that? I love you so much and I mean it," said Tao.Her tears couldn't stop.Kris was already leaving her with a girl.

~End of throwback~

"Mommy,are you crying?" asked Xiao,her daughter.Tao shook her head and wiped her tears."Are you done?" asked Tao.Xiao nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter