Found You

Love Us Even If You Love That Girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After a long driving , they got home."You wait here , honey," mumbled Kai.Kyungsoo obeyed and sat in car silently.Kai picked up Tao bridal style.He took her to her own room.After put Tao in room,he went to his car to pick up his pregnant wife to carry her to their living room.Asher and Xiao held ther hand each other and Asher helped her pulled her luggage.

Kai put Kyungsoo on sofaa and asked if she is thirsty.She nodded slowly.Kai smiled and took her orange juice in the fridge.Kyungsoo felt happy cause had a husband like Kai but she also felt bad about her bestfriend.

"Mama Soo,can I have a drink? I want orange juice too," asked Xiao."Why don't you take orange juice at Papa Kai?" asked Kyungsoo back.Xiao nodded before ran to the kitchen.

Asher sat beside his mom and rubbed her belly."Mama,can we go to the water park tomorrow?" asked Asher slowly.He's scared that his parent will reject his suggestion.Kyungsoo held her chin as she's thinking about it."Water park? Why not? Tao can relax and enjoy after her nightmare?"  said Kai as he and Xiao walked toward them.Kyungsoo only nodded her head until Kai whispered something at her ear.

"And we can have a in there without knowing anyone like a year ago,"

Kai smirked.Kyungsoo frowned before she hitted Kai on his face.Kai whined.

"Mom Soo/Mommy , what's wrong?" asked Asher and Xiao.

"Nothing!"

Kyungsoo's cheeks became redder than normal and it's emberessing to her.Kai only laughed at her cuteness.

"Xiao,come here.Mama Soo will change you because your mom is sleeping," said Kyungsoo quickly.Xiao nodded and held her hand before went to Tao's room together.

Kai cleaned up the glasses before go back to the room with Asher.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Xiao  was laying on the bed beside his mom after Kyungsoo went to her room.Xiao rubbed Tao's face slowly.She felt bad for his mom and felt angry at the same time

.How could his dad leave them just for a girl? He didn't even took any responsible after made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter