Not This Time

Love Us Even If You Love That Girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "Tao? A-are you Tao?"

"Y-yifan?"

Tao was shocked and angry at the same.How could he met Yifan here? 

Before she came here,she hoped that she and Kris didn't met.Kris grabbed Tao's wrist but Tao flinched away his hand."I need to go.Nice to see you again,Kris," Tao told him before she get out from swimming pool.Kris pulled Tao got into swimming pool again.Tao and Kris was closer.Tao panicked and scared.Kris noticed she's trembled."What are you scared about? Don't you said that you had boyfriend?" Kris asked him curiously.Tao looked at him angrily."Let me go !" shouted Tao.

"Tao? What are you doing there?"  asked Kai.He didn't noticed that Kris was there.Tao looked at Kai with her wide eyes.

"Oppa," called her.Kai looked at Kris and his face changed as he saw Kris hugged Tao's slim waist.Kai entered with his face of anger.Kai punched Kris and cursed him.Tao looked at them silently.She couldn't think anything.Kyungsoo saw them and ran towards Tao.She hugged Tao tightly.

Tao couldn't help but cried on her bestfriend's shoulder.Kai walked up and picked up Tao."Shush .. Oppa here," whispered Kai.Tao cried on his chest.Kyungsoo looked at them jelously.She know Kai was cared about Tao but Kai was overreaction for Tao.Kyungsoo walked behind him slowly.Tao was in shocked.She didn't even spoke.

Kai put her on the chair and gave her a bottle of minurel.She shook her head.Kai sighed.He looked around and didn't saw Kyungsoo.

"Honey,where are you?" shouted Kai.He started to be worry about his wife.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Kyungsoo P.O.V

 

I walked around the park.I think I lost.I walked to the bench und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter