Met Him AGAIN

Love Us Even If You Love That Girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Today , Tao decided to go out with his daughter.She know Xiao was bored because Asher had to go to the camping for 2 days.Tao got Xiao's and wore it to her.After that , she got her coat and wore it.

Tao's coat :

 

"Woah ! I love that coat , mommy ," Xiao said as she touched Tao's coat excited."Then,I'll buy you as same as my coat,okay?" Tao said as she took her handbag and car key.Xiao wore her boot and ran to Tao's car.

Tao bought her own car before she flight to Korea.She didn't want to ruin their moments if they go out.

Tao wore her boot and walked to the car.She warm up the engine before driving to the shopping complex.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Xiao held Tao's hand tightly and walked into the Mall.Everyone were staring at them widely."Mommy , why are they looking at us?" Xiao asked at her mom.She's scared because she saw a man smirked as he looked at her mommy."Don't worry,Xiao.They think you're pretty and beautiful," Tao said as she comforted her baby.

They walked around the Mall and bought the coat for Xiao and the blouse for Tao.Tao saw Gucci shop and decided to go in but her daughter was tired.Tao saw a bench and let Xiao sit on the bench.

Tao was kneeling and adviced her to sit there and don't talk to anyone.Tao stood up and walked away.

After a few minutes,Xiao hugged her teddy bear and waited for her mommy.Suddenly,she saw someone sit next to her.That guy was taller than her mommy and his body was large than her uncle Kai.She was quiet.

"Hello,Xiao," that guy greeted her suddenly.Xiao was lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter