Jealously

Love Us Even If You Love That Girl [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao was holding the older's hand and looked around the Mall.Her eyes were sparkling as she saw Gucci.She didn't had any moneys since she used to buy handbag of Gucci when she and Xiao went to shopping.She lowed her head as she looked at her clothes.

'Such a poor girl.How can I wear this street clothes?'

Kai noticed Tao was quiet and looked at herself."What wrong?" he asked her.Tao looked at him and a force smiled.Kai sighed.He looked in front of him and saw a Gucci shop.

"Let's get in there," He said.

Kai pulled Tao to the shop and told her to choose any clothes she wanted.Tao refused and tried to run away.Kai warned her quickly if she leave him that mean Tao hates him.Tao's eyes opened widely.She walked towards Kai silently.She pouted.

"I'll pick but can I payback?"

She looked at Kai.Kai shook his head seriously.Tao whined.

"Why?~"

"Because of you,I can be a good man right now ,Huang Zitao.I remembered when you helped me to be a good man even thought I bullied you for 5 months.Now,it's time for me to payback," He explained as he looked at Tao who was smiling brightly."I don't care if you bullied me in past time but I'm glad to be your friend," Tao said.

"If you're glad,you can choose now,"

"Ahhh~~~ But I don't want to be a burden,"

Tao whined again.Kai chuckled at her cuteness.

 

Kris walked around the Mall with his oldest sister,Kristina Wu.He pouted as he had to follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter