Hongbin, Son of Aphrodite

Camp VIXXBlood

"I heard there is a new son of Aphrodite," Jaehwan speaks, as he shoots at a target. He misses, and groans out. Taekwoon rolls his eyes, and manages to hit a bullseye with his own.
"Another hot face. Your point?" Wonshik asks, hitting the outside ring of his target.
"No, he's supposed to be insanely hot. With dimples and everything," Jaehwan continues, hitting the wood holding the target.
"Dimples are nice," Hakyeon speaks, pulling back the string of his bow. He shoots an arrow off, and it flies to the right of the center.
"They say he's almost as attractive as the gods," Jaehwan says.
"That's pushing it," Taekwoon counters, shooting another bullseye. Wonshik laughs, before releasing another arrow. It hits just to the left of the first.
"Let's just wait until we see him," Jaehwan speaks, shooting his final arrow off. It hits the center of a target. "Look! I did it!"
"That's my target, Jaehwan," Hakyeon speaks, laughing slightly.
"Oh, come on!"



Hakyeon shifts around at the Hermes table. Wonshik sits up on the table, watching the crowd at Aphrodite's.
"See anything?" Hakyeon asks, watching Wonshik.
"Not yet," Wonshik denies, watching the crowd slowly move away. "Why does she have so many children?"
"Who knows? We'll see him eventually. We might as well get food while everyone is busy," Hakyeon offers, standing up. Wonshik shrugs, and they move to the buffets of food. They each grab a plateful, overloading it. They walk to a fire in the middle. Wonshik steps forward, scraping off parts of the meal. "Hermes."
Hakyeon steps forward, scraping his own off. "Hestia."
"Why do you give your portion to her? She gets it first anyway," Wonshik asks, as they sit back down. Hakyeon shrugs.
"Who better than who makes the fire we cook over?"



Hakyeon pokes at his fire. He smiles, watching the wood crack and shift. He sits on his sleeping bag, shifting the fire to not burn the ground with the wind. He doesn't notice the crying until its right beside him.
A boy dolled up to perfection sits next to him. Hakyeon glances at him, noticing the tears. The boy looks at him, and his eyes aren't puffed out.
"Sorry. I just needed to leave my cabin. At least my eyes won't be red," he speaks, blinking rapidly.
"Are you the new son of Aphrodite?" Hakyeon asks, tilting his head. He nods.
"Hongbin. My name is Hongbin. Don't use that title please," he begs, leaking tears out again. Hakyeon nods, and scoots closer to him. He pulls him close, forcing comfort onto him.
"Hongbin. What's wrong?" He asks, smiling weakly.
"I hate being told I'm beautiful. I just want to be me," he whispers, crying again. The eyeliner, outlining his eyes, doesn't smudge.
"Then do it," Hakyeon whispers, playing with his hair. Hongbin sniffles, and curls in closer.
"Who's your parent?" He asks, watching the fire grow and change.
"I don't know," Hakyeon speaks, flowing out his perfect lie. He pokes at the fire, as a single tear rolls down his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I swear there is a reason for why Hakyeon keeps lying, but it'll be a while until I reveal it. One more member~ (-<) <3 ^_^