Taekwoon, Son of Ares

Camp VIXXBlood

Hakyeon sits before the fire in the middle of the cabins. A single bead hangs from his leather necklace around his neck. A brown bead with a red dryad, representing a dryad who went rouge in the forest.
Hakyeon looks at the newly build cabins. He sighs, as he sees the one made of stone and seemingly glowing with fire within. He shakes his head, before looking at the Hermes cabin. He's been told to sleep in there, yet he can't. He knows who his parent is and he knows why he can't reveal that fact.
Hakyeon turns back to the fire. He pokes at the wood with a different stick. The sparks fly around, and he sighs. He moves closer, attempting to warm more from the fire. He shifts another log on, keeping it in a pyramid shape.
"Yo, fire boy!"
Hakyeon starts, and looks at the group coming at him. He stands, and shifts away. He steps around the fire, putting it between them.
"You guys should be in your cabins," Hakyeon whispers, looking up at them. Dangerous, war bound eyes greet his own.
"Shut up you dirty freak," one spits, marching over to Hakyeon. Hakyeon moves back, and starts crying. Familiar words, from when he was ten, run through his mind. A tear falls from his eyes, streaking his face.
"Look, he's crying," another taunts, stepping closer to him.
"Please leave me alone," Hakyeon begs, as the third stomps on the fire. The wood burns, as the logs roll around.
"Leave him alone."
Hakyeon looks to find a kid not much younger than him in front of him. A sword is held in his hands, as he faces the three.
"Go away Taekwoon. You don't need to defend him. Run off to bed," the first says, reaching out to him. Taekwoon moves, as slashes at his hand. He bleeds, and he bites his lips. "Stupid kid sliced my hand. Screw this. It's not worth it."
They walk away, back to the Ares cabin. Hakyeon moves around, collecting logs. He makes the stack again, not looking back.
"Are you alright?" Taekwoon asks, grabbing a piece. Hakyeon nods, and takes it from Taekwoon's hand.
"I'll be fine. I just need some rest," Hakyeon whispers, building the flame back up. "Thank you."
"You're welcome, Hakyeon."
"You know my name?" Hakyeon asks, looking up at him.
"Yeah. I've seen you around," Taekwoon says, shifting his weight around. He looks down, blushing slightly. "Who's your parent though?"
Hakyeon shrugs. "One without a cabin yet. What about you?"
"Ares," Taekwoon answers, as Hakyeon lays down in front of the rebuilt fire. He hums, and curls into a ball.
"I'm going to sleep. You should get back to your cabin," he says, smiling weakly. Taekwoon shakes his head, and sits down beside him.
"I'm staying. I don't want anymore people getting at you," he confesses, holding the sword closer. Hakyeon smiles wider.
"Thank you, Taekwoon. Something tells me we could be really good friends."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So, these will be short. Because prologues are short? I guess. Until next time~ (-<) <3 ^_^