Wonshik, Son of Hermes

Camp VIXXBlood

Hakyeon, now sixteen, shifts the sword in his hands. He was told to start learning how to fight like the rest of the demigods. Taekwoon sighs, and corrects Hakyeon's hands again.
"You need to relax, and let your instincts guide you. You should know how to hold a sword properly by now," Taekwoon whispers, releasing his hands. Hakyeon gulps, and tries to let problems fade from himself. Taekwoon nods, and steps a few paces away. He turns to face Hakyeon, a fiery look in his eyes. It reflects his father's. Taekwoon smirks, lunging at Hakyeon.
Hakyeon yelps, shifting back. He manages to bring his sword up in a weak block. Taekwoon comes up again, giving Hakyeon no time to react. It slashes his arm, and he drops the sword. He screams, grabbing at the wound. Taekwoon stills, and sheathes his sword.
"Are you alright?" He asks, as Hakyeon bites his lips.
"I think I should go to a healer. This is why I don't fight," he speaks, moving away. Taekwoon sighs, and rubs his head after.



Hakyeon's feet crunch the white snow under him. He glances to the cabin made for his mother. He shakes his head, and continues to Hermes' cabin. He slips inside, finding the few Hermes' children and unclaimed at the camp. They glance up, and before back down to return to what they're doing. Hakyeon sighs, and walks to his bed. He rubs the bandages, and stares at the empty bed.
"Okay. Who took my stuff?" Hakyeon asks, glaring at the children of Hermes. "Sehun?"
"It wasn't me this time," he defends, lifting his hands up.
"I just want my stuff. Like, you guys could have nicked your own," Hakyeon complains, turning back to his bed.
"That would take time and effort," a new voices says, jumping down from a top bunk.
"Who are you?" Hakyeon asks, looking over the child before him.
"Wonshik, son of Hermes. You had some nice stuff," he speaks, smirking at him.
"Give my stuff back," Hakyeon demands, glaring at him. Wonshik shrugs, and pulls his sleeping bag down.
"I'll get take stuff from the store tomorrow then," he says, jumping back onto his claims bed. More stuff is thrown onto Hakyeon. He rolls his eyes, and puts items back in their place. He crawls into his sleeping bag, falling asleep after.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I have some plans. It's just what to start with and everything. Hopefully, they'll be longer than these little things. (-<) <3 ^_^