Chapter 2

Aesthetically Pleasing

to those who originally subscribed to a two chap fic. just a warning that i changed the fic a bit so therefore chap one needs to be read again in order to understand chap two. //im sorry// 


The adrenaline sobered Kyungsoo in two seconds flat. He would worry about seeming rude to Jongin later by shouting at him like that. Right now, he was busy freaking out.

He just had a one-night stand. With someone younger than him on top of that. He was so mortified.

The worse part was that he could not remember what happened. He got reminded right then why he never allowed himself to get pissed drunk.

“You go all out when you’re drunk. Please never do that again. It’s scary,” Wendy informed him the morning after he decided that he wanted to get wasted. That was a long, long time ago. He didn’t dare get wasted ever again.

After a few minutes of agony, he glared at a still lying on the bed like he had no care in the world, Jongin.

Kyungsoo pointed an accusing finger at him, “You took advantage of me!”

At this, Jongin spluttered and sat up, “Hey I did no such thing! You jumped at me! It’s not my fault you never mentioned that you were such a lightweight. If you remember, I dared you to do shots and you didn’t even blink and just accepted. I thought you were a hardcore. After one shot you asked for another then after that you’re pissed. So no I did nothing. I’m innocent.” he said in one breath.

“Why would I be taking shots with you? I never drink shots!” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.

"I just said it was a dare."

"Oh." Kyungsoo wasn't one who would turn down a challenge, damn.

"Yeah."

"Then what happened next?"

“You tell me,” Jongin said smugly.

Kyungsoo gave him an unimpressed stare, to where Jongin said, “Oh! You don’t remember any of it, do you? Oh my God this is good.”

Jongin made himself comfortable on the bed again and gave Kyungsoo an easy smile. While Kyungsoo remained sitting down and went back to glare at Jongin.

=

Thirty minutes later, Kyungsoo found himself in a spacious kitchen that looked spotless. He scoffed, “I vouched this has never been used before.”

He promised Jongin that he would make them breakfast and after that they wouldn’t have to see each other ever again. He asked earlier why Jongin had his alarm on so early in the morning when it was a summer break. The latter’s answer was that he was an intern at some company but he would just call in sick.

Kyungsoo stared at him like he grew another head, “Interns can’t have that aloof kind of attitude.”

He was answered with a shrug, “It’s my human right to call in sick when I’m sick.”

“But you’re not sick.”

“They don’t know that. Do they?” he had the audacity to look smug. Kyungsoo’s urge to smack him boiled so high, he nearly did it.

Right then Kyungsoo’s stomach rumbled, Jongin chuckled at him and said he could help himself in the kitchen if he wanted.

“Actually, I should go.”

“No please! I’m hungry too,” he smiled sheepishly.

With an eye roll, “Okay but after this. Goodbye. Forever.”

A chuckle, “So dramatic.”

=

Surprisingly, Jongin’s fridge had content unlike what Kyungsoo was expecting, bare. Jongin had some bacon and eggs. Perfect for breakfast.

As he was scrambling the eggs, he could not stop thinking back to Jongin’s anecdote about last night. While listening to Jongin talk, if he quelled being mortified over what took over, he found the way Jongin’s way of telling the story endearing. His face lit up at the, he considered, funny parts, where Kyungsoo frowned at. In spite of being twenty-one, he had this boyish attitude like he was still a teen, so free and full of energy. Kyungsoo supposed twenty-one was still young but there was something about Jongin. For his age, he was mature. He had actually taken cared of Kyungsoo last night. Which made Kyungsoo’s cheeks colour a tinge of pink.

Before telling the story Jongin clarified that nothing actually happened between them. That Jongin was just reeling him in because he could be an early in the morning.

“But what about the ness?” Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin stared at him, which Kyungsoo interpreted as are you serious? “Have you noticed I’m not actually , ?” Kyungsoo looked, really looked at Jongin then.

He studiously avoided looking at his abs but it was on the way, dammit. Indeed, Jongin was wearing shorts. “Yup, I sleep with shirt off. And I’m not so polite to not do my nightly habit when this is my own room and when you. You insisted of sleeping beside me.”

A scoff, “I’d never,” and looked away. He probably did do that yes. He didn't like sleeping on sofas and Jongin was body heat. He was like a magnet to body heat when he was drunk. Okay, in simple words. He liked cuddles when drunk. Sue him.

“And if you’re wondering why you’re stripped to boxers. You did that to yourself. You just started removing your clothes while whining about how warm it was.” Jongin looked at him pointedly and Kyungsoo tried his best not to blush. Oh .

He picked up his story then, “So yeah, you drank two shots then started jumping on me.”

To where Kyungsoo exclaimed, “I thought nothing happened!”

Jongin barked out a laugh. A muscle on Kyungsoo’s jaw throbbed. “Well, there were you on my lap and maybe making out but that was about it. I promise.”

“So you allowed me to kiss you and you took advantage of that,” Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at Jongin like if the wrong words were said he wouldn’t hesitate to commit homicide.

“I tried to stop you I swear!” Exclaimed the younger.

“But you said made out. Kissing is one thing. Making out is a complete different thing, Jongin.”

Jongin who had a sense of self-preservation said hastily, “I moved my head away for like eight thousand times but you would chase after my lips-“

“Oh god.”

“-and you whined and moaned-“

“Oh my god. Stop.”

“And let’s be honest you’re beautiful and I really, really did try so hard.”

At the end, it was Kyungsoo who was blushing. Damn you Jongin.

Kyungsoo took pity on him (or maybe himself) and didn’t argue further. Kyungsoo had already been told he went wild when drunk. He knew. Then Jongin said, “You’re a wild drunk. Who even allowed you to go out drinking on your own.”

“I’m capable of taking care of myself thank you very much.” Here Jongin scoffed softly, yeah right, which Kyungsoo pointedly ignore. “And I’m a proper adult. I’m twenty-three.”

“So twenty-one is not a proper adult?” Asked Jongin with raised eyebrows.

“You’re still in uni, aren’t you?” A hesitant nod from Jongin. “Until you graduate and get a proper job. No chance.”

Jongin hummed in understanding. Not really in agreement but at least he understood.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo had so many questions to ask. “Why did you save me from Kwangsoo? What did I do after the- you know? How did I end up here? Where is here?”

Jongin answered one by one. “Because I, myself, don’t like Kwangsoo. Oh and the bar, it's owned by a relative so I frequent there. After we made out?" Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at him and Jongin simply gave him a cheeky grin. "I knew then that you were wasted so I brought you home. This is my apartment. Only me living here.

“And, actually I might say I was so relieved when I realized you aren’t a I’ll-puke-my-insides-out kind of drunk because if you were. I would have left to crawl your way home on your own. I also happen to do not own a car so we took the bus here.”

Jongin grinned.

"And you leaned on my shoulder as you slept. A lady told me we looked cute."

Kyungsoo pretended he did not hear the last part.

"So that's it?"

"That's it."

=

Kyungsoo did not have to ask. Jongin was from old money. Basing his from his spacious and elegant room. And after seeing the kitchen and the living room. Yes. Old money. He's too young to be so successful on his own. It would probably take him a thousand years teaching before he could live life elegantly. Kyungsoo wasn't poor and he also wasn't rich. And, there's Jongin who was rich, rich. Proper rich. Lucky bastard. 

He couldn’t stop himself from feeling somewhat bitter. Handsome and rich, of course.

 

When breakfast was served, he shouted for Jongin, “Jongin, breakfast is ready!” Weird thing was, he already felt so damn comfortable in the place.

Jongin entered the kitchen while toweling his hair. Obviously had taken a shower while Kyungsoo was cooking. The thing was, the bastard was once again shirtless.

“Excuse me, in case you forgot I’m here. Why are you parading your house shirtless, have you got no shame?”

He stared at him mock hurt then quickly recovered and answered, “Exactly. My house. And I’m sorry your eyes cannot handle my y body.”

“Oh my god.”

“Oh wait, about the eyes. Basing from the way you jumped on me last night. I have to take that back.” He grinned.

Kyungsoo spluttered.

Jongin chuckled. “You’re cute.”

“That’s it. I’m going home. Right the now.” Where Jongin only laughed and asked him to eat first since he had done all the trouble of cooking. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and sat down and started eating.

It was unfair. Jongin was such a great company. Kyungsoo only had Wendy and Joonmyeon as his close knit friends and it took him awhile to feel comfortable around them. Where he could just be the sarcastic he was and without fear that the other person would misinterpret him. With Jongin who he only met last night, Kyungsoo was already acting as if he had known him all his life.

 


there another update ayy :)

((whispers you guys can talk to me yknow))