twelve

(Un)Lucky Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12, (Some colorful language is in this chapter, sorry!)

I had stayed locked up in my room for the rest of the night and morning. The only person I let in was Namjoon and that's because I knew he wouldn't pry into my thoughts and because someone had to get Taehyung's clothes for him since I wouldn't allow him inside the room.

 

On his way out of the room he pauses. "Do you want me to bring you back something to eat?" He mumbles glancing back at me.

 

"No I'm not hungry." I reply. "Thanks though." I curl back up on my bed clinging to my blanket. 

 

"Mmmkay." He says, I hear the door click open and someone shuffling out. But I heard Namjoon questioning the person. I glance over my shoulder and see Nayoung standing beside Namjoon.

 

"Nayoung?" I question her. Namjoon shrugs to himself and walks out of the room.

 

"I've come in place of Seokjin. He has allowed you and the remaining members of Section Six a vacation for the time being." She smiles coming forward to sit at the end of my bed. "I've also come to see if you are alright?"

 

"No of course I'm not okay, my friend is dead." I exclaim, I hated how everyone justs asks if I'm okay. Of ing course I'm not okay, why ask? I'd rather them just stay silent.

 

She opens to reply.

 

"And no I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry but I just want to be alone." I say trying to say it as nicely as possible.

 

She sighs and nods standing back up. "Do you know where Taehyung is? Hakyeon and Taekwoon have a lead on the mission and he needs to get ready to leave."

 

I shrug. "I haven't seen him since last night. He may be in Jungkook and Jimin's room."

 

She nods and leaves shutting the door behind her. I instantly sit up and throw on some clothes grabbing my phone and heading out of the room. I need to see Kyungil or Gyuri one. As I'm walking through the common space I pass by Taehyung and Nayoung talking.

 

"Jungkook will take Miran's place on the mission." Nayoung says glancing at me as I walk by, she nods towards me. I nod before lowering my head. I couldn't keep quiet about this any longer. And with Taehyung going away on a mission this would be the best time to tell someone about this. Kyungil would believe me if I told him. I'm not sure about Gyuri but I know Kyungil will, he has to. We both know Jaeho wasn't the type to commit suicide.

 

I made it to Section Six's floor and knock on the door. It was a few seconds before the door is opened by Yijeong.

 

"Yes?" He asks. "Oh hi Miran." He bows a bit. I noticed he didn't have his glasses on this time and his eyes were puffy and a bit bloodshot. Had he been crying about Jaeho like I had been earlier?

 

"Hello Yijeong." I bow back. "Is Kyungil around?"

 

He nods. "He's in Jaeho's room." He gestures for me to follow him so I do until we reach a open door and inside Kyungil sat in the center with his head down.

 

"I-uh," He chokes up a bit. "I'll just be in my room." He backs up turning away quickly probably to keep me from seeing him crying.

 

I swallow, everyone was torn up about this weren't they? I slowly step into Jaeho's room feeling an instant wave of sorrow flow into my heart. I bend down and place my hand on Kyungil's shoulder. He flinches back but relaxes whenever he realizes its me.

 

"Kyungil can we talk?" I ask him biting my lip. I had to tell him.

 

He slowly nods. I avoid looking around the space that is Jaeho's room befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter