What I Felt in My Song

Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] What I felt in my song [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Me with my small flap ugly duckling, but the same

My song will reach the sky You’ll then be able to find me [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]After the drama that Jieun and Inna’s made, and Jieun had decided to take a chance in this K-Pop Star audition. They sat down waiting for Jieun’s turn. She felt so nervous, hell she even thinking she could pee in her pant. She didn’t prepare anything for this audition, heck she didn’t even know if SBS taking this audition right now. And to think back a few days before, her bias was became one of the judge. She felt nervous as from the hell reach to the heaven.

“Gah... unnie. It was stressing. I really feel nervous.” Jieun patted Inna’s hand and pouted, while Inna just smiled awkwardly.

“It’s..”

“Look-, look... my hands tremble.” Jieun panicked and that was made Inna laughed lightly.

“It’s okay Jieun. Just believe in your self. Doing your best okay. Ah, it’s your turn. Palli palli...” Jieun’s face turned pale and looked at the stage in horror. Although the small one but it was still felt frightening to her. Infront of that stage sat her only bias and her regretly only step-father.

“Unnie... I-I..”

“Next contestant.” The host called out making Jieun and Inna jumped up in shocked. Inna gave Jieun her sincere smile and making a fist in the air, mouthing a Fighting to her friend then pushed Jieun to go on the stage.

Jieun nibbled her lower lip hard, she felt the thrill in her body. How could she be dragded in this situation without even practicing before. She bent down her head in the entire walking to the middle of the stage. Her heart beating rapidly.

Hell.. hell... this is hell. She cried out in her head.

“Hello pretty girl... why you bend your head down? Look up here please.” Jieun jumped again in nervousness making the three judges giggled.

“Oh... aren’t you So Ae-ssi oldest daughter?” BoA chimed with a shock expression same as like the other two judges. Yang Hyunsuk looked at Jieun in questioning way gaze. But didn’t give a comment about the unexpect arrival of Jieun.

BoA stared at Yang Hyunsuk, curious about his step-daughter appearance while Hyunsuk just shook his head.

“Yes I’m. Lee Jieun imnida.” The three judges looked at her direction again making her more nervous. She didn’t like it when BoA just made it clear to everyone that she is So Ae’s daughter. She felt down and just wanted to run away from that stares. Her shoulders slumped down making it obvious to the three that she was reluctant.

“Why I feel like you are reluctant to take this audition?” BoA asked in a kind way making Jieun relaxe a bit. She smiled a litlle showing her cute dimples.

“Can I say honestly?” She asked and BoA noded her head.

“Actually my friend who signed my application without my permission.” That little confenssion good enought to make Inna’s eyes bugging out and shouting Jieun’s name in her head. While the three judges looking at her in amusement.

“Ah. You have a like to sneak friend then?” BoA again chimed. Jieun played the corner of her shirt, and smiled at BoA’s remark.

A like to sneak friend. It’s fit with Inna unnie very well.

“So do you want to continue this audition or not. You know this audition is not to someone who didn’t serious to persue their dream in the entertainment industry.” Jieun was taken aback by Mr. Yang’s straight forward remark. She shot the clueless yet challenging eyes at Yang Hyunsuk. She didn’t say a word making Inna conscious about Jieun’s decision.

“Just do it. I want to know why your friend is so determined in you.” Yonghwa’s words was just sounds like a reminder to her. It was for Inna, her greatest friend. The only one who thinking of her more her own mother thinking of her.

“I will do it.” She said with determined eyes, even though she didn’t know the hell out what the song she will perform .

She just want to start singing her bias song when the host gave her-, her guitar.

“This is from your friend there...” the host point out her other hand to the left side of the stage. Inna stood there watching her and gave her a big smile.

“You can do it Jieun. Show all your awesomeness girl.” Inna mouthed the words, gave Jieun the spirit. She nodded her head at Inna and smiled at the three judges.

She took the guitar from the host, Yura. And after the mic is ready she smiled again with her determined eyes she began playing her guitar and sing like it was her last performance, like it was the last she would sing. She gave all of her in the song she made by herself a few years ago.

Jeo-gi meol-li eo-dun ha-neul bo-da-da...

Eom-ma byol-i sa-neun geu gos-eun eo-dil-ga...

See the far sky Mom, where the stars live anyway

I see the lonely night

Me with my small flap ugly duckling, but the same

My song will reach the sky You’ll then be able to find me

But do not cry if your heart is sad

Some day I will also seek home again

Me with my small flap ugly duckling, but the same

My song will reach the sky You’ll then be able to find me

One, two, three I count the white pretense

A tears flows as I walk down

Na-do mo-lae nun-mul-i heul-leo nae-ryeo wa...

She didn’t know it, if her eyes are watery now. But she could feel it, her heart it was felt at ease. She felt free from her burden burying her deepest desire. She opened her eyes looked up to the three judges who have a satisfy expression on their faces if Jieun didn’t wrong interpreted it.

BoA gave her a standing applause, while the other two gave her wide smile. She could see Yang Hyunsuk smiled at her and it was the greatest thing she ever felt in her live.

“Woah... it was a touching lyric and the melody is great. I don’t think I’ve ever heard this song before. Do you?” BoA asked the other two judges which got shaking head by the two.

“Do you write it by your self?” Yang Hyunsuk asked in amusement. He just didn’t know his wife has a well talent daughter.

“Yes Yang sajangnim.” She agreed respectfully. Yang Hyunsuk nodded his head in a deep thought.

“Woaahh.. you have a skill you know. You wrote the lyric by your self and made the melody by your self too. And adding the plus points you could play guitar.” Yonghwa complimented her with a wide smile. Those smile though making Jieun really wanted to scream in delight and put on her fangirling mode. She bit her lip preventing her self for screaming in joy.

“And her voice too. She have this unique of voice, the pure and sirene of voice that make you feel at ease.” BoA gave her impression about her performance.

“Really Jieun-ssi where have you been all along this time?” BoA stared at her with disbelieve expression and that made Jieun even more trill up.

“Okay so now the time guys. Yes or no for Jieun’s perfomance..” Yura made the announcement. And the three judges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter