Stubborn? Me?

Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Jieun busied her self in her small kitchen, swaying her hand expertly with a pan in her hand. Not everyone know about her awesomeness in cooking though, except her late grandma, her sister and Yoo Inna. But just her late grandma and Inna who knew her dream to become a successful chef someday. She didn’t want everyone made a joke about her dream anyway.

While in the other side, Yang Jiyong just taking his last photo shoot for the day with girls fangirling over him. He felt proud of him self though. Just how awesome he is. The shoot was taking in the Cheongdam park, it was out door shoot so everyone who just wanted to have a look could come. He wore his black sun glasses back making his fangirls screamed in delight. He smirked.

Just in time, Yoona his partner from his last movie came. With her elegant gesture she walked closer to him and gave him a beautiful smile. The fangirls again screamed in frustation.

Sigh... when will they stop screaming. It’s become annoying now. He thought, but gave Yoona the same smile and let her sit in the opposite chair of him.

The fangirls was still screaming even some have cried and saying how can Yoona just sit there with their oppa?. are they dating for real?. Just  that, no negative comment, no cursing or blackmailing. Yoona is one of the prettiest celebrity in korea, she’s a goddess anyway. The korean’s sweet heart. That made them just complaint how pityful they are, only loving their idol but couldn't have him.

 

After the surprise of Yoona took appearance in Jiyoung’s photos shoot. The news spread quickly like an express train. Jiyoung sat in his balcony after sent Yoona to SM building, the agency she settle. He took a look at his phone and go to naver and tada... He’s on the trending topics now. Jiyong and Yoona are dating.

His phone gave a bright green light indicating someone called him. He slide the green icon on the phone and accept the call from his father.

“You go out with that Yoona girl?” Asked his father to the point. Jiyong just silent then opened his lips.

“Yes father.”

“You didn’t tell me about this before. Is it okay to make a confirmation now?”

“Yes father.” The call ended. Jiyoung let out a frustated breath. How stiff his father now become.

After the YG’s side have confirmed it that their golden boy jiyong was dating Yoona for a month now. Every living fangirls in korean got their heart break. Not a little approved their relationship although a few against it but couldn’t do anything about that.

Yoona is a pretty and popular girl so it won’t make any fuss. He thought when Yoona making a disclosure, came to his photos shoot.

 

Not like on Jiyong circumtances, Jieun was working her off to make a lot of money. Money was wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter