She's not my sister

Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]She's not my sister[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Everything looked grand and luxurious. But to Jieun everything were looked silver. She, with her sister sit in among other guests. She looked normal but for her, she looked like a clown wearing a white dress her mother bought to her. In thousand time she really hated this party or precisely she hated all peoples in that hall. There are a lot of successful businessman, some idols or artist's and Mr. Yang’s big family.

She looked over her mother position, she was smiling with her husband, while her little sister hold in her arms. It was a warm view, but she still could see her smile is force. Too awkward and looked weird. And in the right direction of her, the bithday boy stood with his group of friend. Smiling, it’s a charming smile though but she knew he was just like other. He faked his smile. And she would careless about him. And then her sight stoped on her left side, there walking a beaufiful figure. Mrs. Shim, a mother of three brothers.

When Mrs. Shim walk on that red carpet, like that red gauze made for her only. Everyone looked to her direction with same thought. Just how stupid Yang Hyunsuk was, leaving a goddess to be together with a gold diggy woman. Jieun cringed with her own thought. She soon avert her gaze toward her mother. So Ae still have that smile though, but it was cleared to her how nervous her mother was.

Calm down eomma... you are the one who want all of this anyway. She thought.

The Three brothers soon walk to their mom and hug her like it was their last meeting. And that was enought to thug her heart, she know how the three through their life after their father kicked their mother away from his mansion. The three seem missing their mother very much, it was really an overwhelming sight. While everyone in korea love their mom, every living soul in korea hate her mother. How pityful.

The MC got his blabbering, and not a little YG artist perform on that grand stage. Everyone seem to enjoy the party but not with Jieun. She felt bore to the death. She didn’t too idolize YG artists or SM artists, actually she just like one idol or she would like to call him as a musician and an actor.

It looked the main event is start, with the MC guide Jiyong and his family came to the stage. Yang Hyunsuk took the mic from the MC and calling his big family one by one to come to the stage.

“Sohee-ssi, up to the stage please... and Ae-aa come to the stage now.” Jieun cringed hearing the pet name Mr. Yang gave to her mother. And laughed silently. She stood from her seat making Sohyun stared at her with the- where are you want to go now- looks.

Jieun just jerking her shoulders lightly. “I still have a shift, tell eomma sorry to go first though... and when you go home take a taxi or ask eomma to send you home.”

“Unnie... Ya don’t. Aish... She’s being selfish as always.” Jieun breathe out. She just couldn’t watch her mother looking like a fool on that stage.

She still could hear Mr. Yang calling Yoona’s name too, his son’s partner in his movie. Jiyong’s movie. Jieun couldn’t remember even she didn’t think she ever know what the tittle of the movie was. She overly careless about her mother’s other family anyway.

A family hug?. Ha... how its feel eomma having a hug family with your ex-friend slash your husband’s ex-wife. Jieun smile, a sardonic smile. And walking to the front hotel.

 

She take her jacket from her sling bag, and wearing her grey jacket that cover all over her up body. She walked to the bus stop, waiting about ten minutes and the bus came. She climbed to the bus and took her seat on the rear corner of the bus. The night was still young though, at 8.15 pm. Almost reached her destination, she got up and walking to the front saying her stop to the driver.

With the sirene wind of the night, she take her steps lightly enjoying the night breeze. It was relaxing, not like in that building she felt suffocating.

The bell of the Cafe ringing indication a new customer come. Inna with her smile bowed, making Jieun laught lightly and got a light hit from Inna.

“Ya... I thought you won’t come back again.” Inna walked to her desk in left beside the cashier location.

“Unnie, you make it like I take my leave for... forever.” Jieun pouted stepping her foots to Inna desk.

“You know what I mean kid... didn’t I give you permission to have your time with your family.” Jieun, again cringed hearing the family word.

“Unnie there won’t any family between me and Mr. Yang’s family. It’s their family and me and Sohyun.  How many time I have to explain it to you.” Inna smile knowingly, she just made Jieun mad.

“Okay. Okay. I won’t say something like that again. So how’s the party goes?.”

“It’s good I guess.”

“Ya. Are you mad at me now?” Inna gave Jieun a hurt look, while Jieu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter