A like to sneak friend

Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Her tiny body rolled over to her right and left on her tiny bed.

“Boringgg... How can I just sleep all day without doing anything” She pouted her lips.

It was two in the afternoon, and what she did just sleep or watching television. She felt bore as hell and it was just a day she off from work, she couldn’t imagine what will she do if she didn’t go to work in a long time. Just the workaholic she was.

She took her phone on the counter beside her bed and press the button bellow on her smart phone. It was almost a week she didn’t have a time to check her media social, log in to her twitter. Nothing special though, no news about her bias. No comeback, no new drama just what the hell was her bias doing right now?. She was beyond upset waiting for her bias make an apprearance in television. But when she scrolled down, seeing an article shared by her friend. She jolt in excitement. Her bias will appear as one of the judge at singing competition’s program. Survival Audition K-pop Star.

Jieun open her cupboard. Wearing a T-shirt with a dark blue jeans, she began made her leave. It was a good news indeed at least she still could see her bias once a week.

“Ah...” She breathed out a long breath, it was like she just out from the jail. Why she didn’t khink of this before. Took a walk around the street or have a bubble tea?. That sound good though.

“Hmm... bubble tea. Hani like bubble tea very much.” She scrunched her nose remembering her last encounter with her half-blood sister.

That jerk, he was being a jerk infront of a little girl. How shame. Her thought agreeing about Jiyong’s broke up, at least he deserve to be cheated at. She laughed with her own evil thought.

She took a left turn after walking a long straight street. Saw the bubble tea’s shop infront of her, she pushed the glass door and come to the cherry cafe. She smiled seeing the decoration of the cafe, it was no wonder Hani like to come here.

She just want to take a close steps when someone caught her sight. It was Hani and Mino. Hani’s other half-brother and her step-brother. She thought how the world was like keep making a joke to her. Why now when she wanted to have her first bubble tea. Really.

She turned around hoping Hani didn’t take notice of her. But at least her prayed didn’t come as her please.

“Jieun unnie...”  she bit her lips in frustation. She really didn’t want to have an awkward conversation with Mino now. Although Mino was different from his older and younger brother, still she couldn’t stand that three brothers.

With an awkward smile she turned around. And there she and him made eyes contact, it was awkward as hell. She just wanted the world her up right here and there. She pressed her lips made it like a straight line, it already happen now why bother to sneak off. Just endured with a little awkward conversation, and she will free.

“Annyeong Hani-aa...” She coed cheerfully to her little sister. And nodded at her step-brother.

“Annyeong Mino-ssi..” She smiled, still awkward with the eyes contact earlier.

“Annyeong unnie...” Hani ran to her sister’s side and dragged her sister’s hand, making sure her sister didn’t have a chance to go again.

“Unnie... sit- sit..” her tiny hand patted the chair beside Mino’s. Making jieun and Mino stiff even more.

“I will have the bubble tea for you then. Please wait here with Hani.” Mino gave Jieun a slight smile and dash out from his chair making Jieun exhaled a long breath.

“Unnie you didn’t go to work?” asked the little girl still holding her sister hand in her tiny hand.

“Unnie take a break for two days.” Jieun smiled and ruffled Hani’s hair gently. She missed her little sister too, although they not often seeing each other still she have a soft spot for the little girl.

“Oh holiday?” Jieun giggled seeing the innocent look on her sister’s face. Hani is just beyond cute.

“Your bubble tea.” Mino came with her bubble tea which she gladly accept it.

“Thank you.” She said formally. Mino laughed a little gave Jieun a shepish smile for his out burts earlier.

“No need to be formal to me Jieun-ssi.”

They talked and laughed and talked again. It was not like her guess before. Mino is an easy going man though. He laughed a lot and just not like his older brother. He didn’t look at her or treat her like a trash.

Mino is a good man, a well-manner man too. He’s a model and just finished filming his first drama. Jieun come to her realization that not all Yang’s brothers was bad. At least Mino was good to be around with.

 

After went separate with the two, Jieun walked on the side street. Checking her phone again she went to the google and typed Mino name in the search box. And there she could see all about Yang Mino.

“Ah, he’s one year older than me...” and read about his recent drama. But what getting her nerve was seeing Jiyong’s smiley face.

“His smile look creepy really...” She clicked on the video display. And the MV start.

Her jaw dropped watching Yang’s brothers MV. It was really cool,  she was being honest now. They’re good but really what with that y concept?. It was her first time seeing the brothers on the screen or precisely their music beside meeting directly with them.

“They are good. But really doest it have to go so ty like that?... Ah saying about the it was almost half a year I didn’t check Wattpad and Asianfanfics.” Before left from Youtube site she gave a little coment on the comment’s box.

Mino is good, Hanbin is fair and Jiyong is bleh... she typed.

“I know I will get a lot of bash after this. Heck I don’t care... I’m happy now. bwahaha” She laughed like a crazy maniac.

Stopping from her laughter she log in to her wattpad account and checked her notiv. She had a new comments and votes. And all from the same account, it was her new reader though. Jieun posted a message on his feed. Under Minnions_Yang’s name.

Hay. Thank you for comments, voting and add my writing as one of your reading list...

She wrote a poem in the wattpad, while in the aff she made a story with her bias as the main cast. While her as the protagonist character using her real name as the cast.

It was good to make her improving in her english skill. It was like a miracle when her, the busiest person alive and just a high school graduate could understand english. Her biggest dream is to go study in italia. At least she have to know other language beside her own language and that was english. She took a serious learning from middle school though, so now english is not too difficult to understand. And when she become a succesful chef later, she don’t have to take an english course. She hope.

 

--00—

After two days break, she began go to work again. From 7am till 2pm she worked at gas station and then continued from 3pm-10pm at Inna’s cafe. With the always nagging Inna. Jieun just brushed her off, she didn’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter