when i was your man - pt. 1

COLLECTION OF SKYDRAGON ONESHOT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: read the foreword

 

 

WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN

 

PART 1

 

“The number you are calling is not acti—“

CL pressed disconnect. She’s been frustratingly calling GD since this afternoon. She must already left more than twenty missed call and at least ten texts.

She send another text.

 

Chaerin: babe, I hope you’re ok.

 

She scrolled up the texts she left to him.

 

Chaerin: Hi, how’s the concert?

Chaerin: babe?

Chaerin: oppaa, I’m just finished eating dinner, I’m going back to the apartment now, wanna skype?

 

CL didn’t text him every minutes, she at least wait around 30 minutes each text, so, you can imagine how long she’s been waiting.

 

Chaerin: text me whenever you’re free.

Chaerin: oppa, I’m sleepy, where are you..?

Chaerin: hey, are you ok?

Chaerin: I called you just now, are you ok?

 

At this point she called his band mate to make sure he’s alright.

“Hi, Dae oppa, are you with Jiyong oppa?”

“No, Chae, I’m out with friends, I only go with Seungri because I think Jiyong hyung said he wants to rest.”

 

“Hi, Tabi oppa, are you with Jiyong oppa?”

“No, I’m at my hotel room, I think he went out with Daesung and Seungri.”

“But they said he didn’t come with them.”

“Really? Because I think I saw him leaving the hotel earlier, maybe he’s with Youngbae.”

 

“Bae oppa, are you with Jiyong oppa?”

“No, Chae, I’m with Hyorin now.”

“Oh..okay.”

“I severything okay?”

“Yeah, I just can’t reach him.”

“Maybe you can asked Soonhoc.”

 

She called sonhooc but she went to the mailbox.

 

Chaerin: you’re not cheating on me, are you?

Chaerin: kidding, oppa, good night.

 

+

 

GD read her last message before his battery finally drain, it exhausted from all the text and calls from CL. He couldn’t push away the guilts that sneaks between his lungs.

“Girlfriend calls again? Just tell her you got no signal here.” A girl runs her hands in his chest.

“Hmm.” He said shortly before receiving another kiss from that girl.

 

He’s been in relationship with CL for a very long time now, its almost the fifth years they’ve been together. And starting a relationship from a very young age made them having a little love experience outside and that makes GD finally fall into this game, a cheating game.

Meeting this girl named Kiko in Bigbang photoshot some months a go made him feel like he’s having a new kind of excitement. Kiko seems like an independent woman, she’s travelling around the world for her modelling career, she looks very careless and free and everything she’s done seems fun.

They talked and going out several times, never just the two of them, always with friends because GD realize that he’s not a single man. But each time he saw Kiko, he got more interested in her, and when they finally had time alone, Kiko doesn’t mind having a secret relationship with him.

“I can’t have a serious relationship for now anyway.” She said, “I still have many dreams to pursue.”

And Jiyong agreed.

So here they are, having a secret meeting everytime Bigbang had shows in Japan, because there’s where Kiko lives.

 

As for CL, she’s not a stupid girl, she’s been checking that GD will only disappear without any news everytime he has shows or event in Japan and this time is the same.

She got a bad feeling about this but she just couldn’t say it because there’s no proof.

 

+

 

GD and Bigbang came back to Seoul few days later, CL was at the studio when GD came in.

“Hi, I miss you.” He said while hugging her.

“Hey.”

“I’m sorry, my phone died while I was asleep, I was a bit sick and exhausted so I forgot to tell you call or even text you.” He explained.

“Are you sure? Because Tabi oppa said you left the hotel that night.”

“He said that? I was at the hotel all night. I didn’t even go out to meet Yoon and Verbal while I was in Japan.”

“Maybe because you’re busy with some new friends…” she said.

“Like who?”

“I don’t know, you tell me.” She said.

“Are you serious when you said I’m cheating on you?” he asked back.

“I hope I’m not.”

“So you really think I’m cheating on you?”

“You’ve been so suspicious, oppa, you always disappear only if you go to Japan.” She raised her voice.

“If you don’t believe me then ask Sonhooc, do I really go out that night? Or if you still in doubt you can come with me if I go to Japan again, or just follow me anywhere so you know that I didn’t do such a thing like that to you!”

CL paused.

“Sorry.” She said, “I probably just missed you so much that I’m being ridiculous.”

She went to GD and drown herself in his arms.

 

Sometimes after being together for too long, you became too familiar with them, you started to have a connection. You can read them better so its actually very easy to know that the person is telling you a lie or not.

And unfortunately CL saw a lie in his eyes.

 

+

 

GD and CL walking at the park near her apartment, they’ve been openly dating for around two years now. Suddenly CL saw a pop up flower store near the corner.

“Oh so pretty…” she mumbled while GD keep walking with his earphone on. “Oppa, when is the last time you buy me flowers?”

GD took off one of his earphone, “Hm? Forgot.”

“Not interested in buy me one?”

“Flowers is shallow.”

“But you know I like them.”

“We’re not that kind of couple, Chae, we’re not at the stage of buying flower and making surprises anymore. Our relationship is more mature than just a silly things like that.”

“What makes you think that relationship has stages like that? I mean, there’s nothing wrong with buying your girl flower every once in a while. And there’s nothing wrong with making this relationship feels like a new one.”

“Oh come on, I can buy you a better present.”

“Like what?”

“Whatever you want, a new car? Diamond necklace?”

“Its not about the price, oppa, it’s the feeling you put in it.” She said.

“Do you think I didn’t put feeling when I bought you those gifts I ever gave to you?” he asked.

“I don’t know, you asked Sonhooc to buy it for you and delivered it to me. That’s how you gave me presents lately.”

“What is exactly you trying to say here? You want that flower? I will buy the whole store if you’re happy with that.”

“Oh forget it!” CL walked away.

“See? Always end up arguing.” He murmured.

“What? I don’t try to argue with you, your answer towards my every sentences was cold. I don’t know what I did wrong to you, but seems like you don’t like everything I said and tried to confront it.” CL said.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter