Jennie's POV

COLLECTION OF SKYDRAGON ONESHOT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

note: the story is from the third person POV, which in this case is Jennie from blackpink.

______

 

Hi, I’m Kim Jennie, this is my frst day being called ‘the leader’ of YG new girl group BlackPink.

“Congrats, Jennie, you derserves it.” He patted my head. My heart jumped.

“T-thanks sunbae-nim.” I blushed.

Since the day his team asked me to be model of his music video called the XX, I couldn’t take my eyes off him. Who wouldn’t amazed by his everything? Appearance, leadership, working commitment, and all achievements. I really like him, I have feelings for him.

 

I saw him in his studio, alone, so I dared myself to go in and make a little conversation.

“Jiyong sunbae-nim.” I said.

He turned, he got earphone on his ear, he might listening to some songs.

“Oh, did I interupting you working?” I asked.

“No, can I help you?” he asked.

“I… well, I record some of my rapping practice, if you have time—and if this is not too much, maybe you can see it and evaluate it.” I gave him a usb stick.

“Sure.” He said, “hey, I call you again later, okay? Have a good rest.” He said, softly.

I swear I didn’t know he was on the phone, so I apologize.

“No, it’s okay.” He smiled, “now let me see your practice.”

 

+

 

“Where have you been leader kid?” Lisa, my member, said.

“Oh, I was evaluated by GD sunbae.”

“Whoaaa… really?” even for us, a same label mate, Big bang and 2ne1 especially GDragon and CL is like celebrity.

I nodded, it was a happy 30 minutes, even though he was concentrating at listening to my rap, gave me some points to improve before his manager called and he has to go somewhere.

“Anyway… does GD sunbae dating anyone right now?” I asked, remembering he was on the phone and was talking in a very sweet tone.

“I don’t know… I don’t think so… whyyy? You like him???’ Lisa teases me.

“No… no… uh… a friend asked.” I said.

“Oh… hmm, I don’t think he’s dating anyone after the rumor with Kiko.”

 

I lied on my bed while scrolling many articles up and down, looking for possible person that was on the phone with him whe I realized he’s related to so many girls, SNSD Taeyeon, Nana Komatsu, ex-F(x) Sulli, Go Hara, some international models, celebrity, socialites to the same company colleagues like Dara and CL.

“Who could it be?” I murmured.

 

+

 

Bigbang is about to comeback, as Blackpink needs to practice harder for our stages, we often met at the company building and he is the most attentive sunbae.

Today he brought all of us lunch and told us that we already work hard. He was also came visit Ikon who also had their comeback soon.

“Doesn’t he a good sunbae?” suddenly someone sit next to me. I turned and it was B.I.

“Hm, yeah.” I said while enjoying sandwhich GD bought for all of us.

“I wanna be like him.”

“Everyone wants to be like him.”

“I know right, I’m so lucky that I we’re at the same company and I can learn from him directly.” B.I said.

“I agree.”

“Hey, Jen, how’s the preparation for stages and everything?”

“So far so good, I got GD sunbae evaluating me everytime I finished practice.” I keep telling this to people because it feels good when people think we’re close.

“Wow, so lucky that GD sunbae did that to you.”

I smiled.

“Does he likes you?”

I blushed, “w-what? No… oh my God.. what are you talking about?”

B.I paused, “Oh my God… you like him??”

“What are you talking about??” I made the expression of ‘duh!?’ then leave him.

 

Several days later, I was on practice room alone when I saw GD get into the recording room beside my room. He’s on the phone. I watched him from the glass door, he was talking and laughing, then he smiled and listening to the other party talks. I couldn’t hear the conversation but they’re talking in korean.

“So, she’s korean, not some international celebs…” I murmured.

Suddenly he turned at my direction and I pretended that I’m practicing.

“Hey, Jennie, what are you doing in such hour?” he asked.

It was almost midnight.

“I uh, practicing.” I chuckles.

“You should go home and rest.” He said, his hand still on phone.

“Yes, sunbae, I’ll be finish very soon.”

“You want me to drive you to your dorm?” he asked.

I paused, ‘really???’

“I can take a cab.”

“No need, its already late, I’ll drive you. Just pack you bags now.” He said.

I like how he gave commands, he’s a true leader.

And whoever in the other line of the phone knows GD will drive me home, if its his girlfriend, she should be jealous, right? So maybe its just a friend he has business with.

 

+

 

I get into my dorm and again Lisa is the last one who still awake.

“Hey wants some?’ Lisa pointed at ramyun in front of her.

“Hmm… no thanks.” I smiled.

“Why you look so happy?”

“Me?” I asked, “No, I’m just fine.”

“So…” she said, “Practicing again?”

“Yeah, I’m about to practicing one more round when GD sunbae came and told me to go home, when I said I’ll go home later, he dragged me and drove me here.” I said, a little bit exaggerated but still acceptable.

“GD sunbae-nim drove you here??”

I nonchallantly nodded.

“He likes you or what??”

“Oh my Gosh… what is this, first B.I said that, now you?” I said.

“B.I also said that? Then its fixed, he might hitting on you, I mean why he always there when you’re also there, and then he bought all of us lunch, I heard he’s a sweet guy when it comes to a girl he likes. Also… you were on his MV, right??”

“Yeah… but he’s waaay older than me.” I said.

“Ya! He’s GDragon! If I were you, I don’t care!”

I laughed, “well…”

“Oh my Gooodd…” Lisa grinning.

“I don’t know if he has girlfriend or not…” I said.

“I don’t think he has one, he was always spotted with his guy squad, and lately he was busy preparing for comeback… he doesn’t have time for playing around.”

I was smiling just to think about the possibilities that GD really have a crush on me.

 

+

 

“What’s this?” I asked when Bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter