pt. 1

of magic and pink hair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beauty of a cafeteria is how it brings the students together in one place. It's also a must to note the food. Most of all, there's the buzz of noise that surrounds the area that makes it the perfect place for groups of friends to gather around and talk to each other without fear of being overheard. That's what everybody else is doing, anyway, except for a lone boy sitting is what could be called his usual spot- a table near the edge of the room- and another boy watching from afar.

"I'm telling you," Soonyoung was saying in a hushed whisper. His eyes glanced at the figure sitting a few tables away, clearly alone and without a care in the world, head bopping lightly to whatever was playing from his earphones. Soonyoung had to force himself to look away. "I'm positive he's planning something evil in that head of his." 

"He has pink hair. Are you seriously telling me that that small boy with pink hair is evil?" 

"I'm serious, Seunggwan!" Soonyoung exclaimed again, nearly jumping from his seat in the cafeteria, but he managed to stop himself. "Have you not watched movies or read books? It's never obvious when someone is the evil mastermind." 

Jisoo tried to hide his laugh behind the sandwich he was eating, but it was too obvious in his eyes how amused he was by everything. It was nothing new to them anymore, how Soonyoung would always notice Jihoon, one way or another. However, hearing him mention how the other boy might be evil was pushing it to some extent- especially since they never even talked. Beside him, Hansol didn't even bother hiding his laugh, which earned him a glare from the blonde boy that was quickly dismissed.

"Dude, have you heard his nickname? He's called Woozi by some people. Listen to how cute it sounds. Woozi. Wooji." 

Soonyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter