Don’t be sorry, you can abandon me spitefully and leave

Protect him, so he won't forget me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu looked at the strawberry puree in the bowl with disgust. He never thought that he would hate strawberry that much one day. There was something inherently wrong with strawberries that had been beaten up to a pulp.

"Say aaaa~" Woohyun tried to feed his husband, poking the spoon against Sunggyu's lips.

"Must I-" Sunggyu's words were cut off when Woohyun pushed the spoon inside his mouth. It tasted just like strawberry but Sunggyu hated the feel of the texture less thing flowing down his throat. Although he did appreciate the feels of Woohyun's fingers against his throat as he helped the elder swallowed.

"That is disgusting. I want real strawberry," Sunggyu whined, tugging on Woohyun's sleeve sadly.

"This is real strawberries and you know you can't swallow anything solid. You can choked and then die and I for one don't want to attend my husband's funeral twice." Woohyun scooped another spoonful of strawberry puree and raised his eyebrow.

Sometimes Sunggyu thought he should have married someone with more tact. Woohyun never missed a chance to remind him how easy he could die. Sunggyu thought he was just using that as an excuse to make Sunggyu does what he wants.

Sunggyu refused to open his mouth until Woohyun sighed and put the spoon back down.

"You need to eat, Sunggyu. What would you want me to do so you would eat?" Woohyun asked defeatedly and was surprised by the mischievous glint in the elder's eyes.

"Feed me with your mouth."

"You're sick!" Woohyun gasped.

"I'm not contagious," Sunggyu answered with a shrug.

"The thing I do for you..." Woohyun said with a put upon sigh before putting the strawberry puree in his own mouth. Sunggyu chuckled at the grimace on Woohyun's face when he tasted the puree. Woohyun leaned down and pressed his lips on the elder. Sunggyu opened his mouth automatically and let the younger transferred the food, playfully Woohyun's tongue into his mouth. Sunggyu could feel Woohyun rubbing his throat slowly but his mind was on the way their lips moved together, the feels of Woohyun's tongue sliding against his. They broke apart after a while, both panting from the lack of air and a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Delicious," Sunggyu commented as he his lips. Woohyun just rolled his eyes.

They both looked up when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Hyungnim, Woohyun hyung."

Neither of them was surprised when they saw Sungyeol standing there nervously.

"Sungyeol. I'll leave you two." Woohyun stood up with a smile and pecked Sunggyu's lips, whispering to his ear.

"Fix this."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as Woohyun closed the door behind him. Sungyeol stood at the foot of his bed and Sunggyu didn't invite him to sit. They looked at each other in silence for a moment before Sungyeol finally opened his mouth.

"Hoya hyung told me about what happened. I'm...I'm sorry, hyungnim-"

Sunggyu raised his hand to stop Sungyeol.

"I've never hold what your father did on you and Hoya. It was his faults and I made sure he paid for it. What I did to you was inexcusable but I won't apologize. You hurt my brother badly because you made the wrong assumption. When I left you alone in London, we are even. You don't owe me anything and I don't owe you anything. You are dead to me, Lee Sungyeol."

"Hyungnim!"

"Let me talk. I'm going to forget everything that happened in the past. Holding onto a hatred is tiring and I'm so tired. We won't have the same relationship that we used to have but I don't hate you. I won't forbid you from being with Myungsoo nor will I support you. If you hurt my brother again, I will make sure the news of your death becomes the truth."

Sungyeol bowed his head low. He knew this was the best thing Sunggyu could give to him. Their relationship had been broken beyond repair due to both of their actions.

"Thank you, Mr Kim."

Sunggyu nodded and closed his eyes.

"Leave me. I'm tired." Sunggyu heard the door opened and closed and released a relieved sigh.

"Is everything okay now?"

Sunggyu opened his eyes to Woohyun's smiling face peeking into the room. He raised his hand and the younger scurried over to take it.

"As okay as it could be."

"You are just mad because Sungyeol used you as Myungsoo's substitute," Woohyun teased.

"I'm not that childish," Sunggyu huffed.

"Yes, you are. And I still haven't punished you for making me jealous," Woohyun said with a devilish grin.

"You won't punished your sick husband, wouldn't you?" Sunggyu gulped nervously.

"I'll wait until you get better."

 

 

L rubbed his temples tiredly. Between managing the hospital and researching Sunggyu's disease, he was slowly going crazy. He wondered how his brother did this for years.

He banged his head on his desk a few times to get rid of a headache that had been plaguing him for days.

"That is not a very good way to kill yourself."

L lifted his head at the voice and grimaced.

"Sungjong." L's eyes widened when he saw the tall young man following Sungjong into his office.

"What is he doing here?" L stood up in anger and hissed at Sungjong that was busy taking out food from the plastic bags.

"I met him just outside your brother's room so I invited him to have lunch together."

L glared at the younger. Sungjong had been very persistent in trying to make L met Sungyeol, especially after he knew about Sunggyu hyung. L avoided the mention of the older male every time they talked so and apparently Sungjong had enough, resorting to bring the taboo subject right into his office.

"Myungsoo."

L froze at the sound of his name coming out from Sungyeol's mouth. He missed him so much but he refused to forgive him. He had much more important things to do.

"You two, stop eye-ing each other and come eat. As much as I love watching drama, this is suffocating me."

L and Sungyeol slowly moved to the couch, eyes not leaving each other. Sungjong could only roll his eyes at them.

"What were you doing at Chairman Kim's room anyway, Sungyeol hyung?" Sungjong asked as he started eating. L perked up at the question and stopped mixing his jjajangmyeon.

"I went there to apologise. For everything. He didn't exactly forgive me but... He is willing to forget the past,"

Please log in to read the full chapter