And I’m calling it all love once again

Protect him, so he won't forget me
Please log in to read the full chapter

For the first time, Sunggyu decided not to bring any of his bodyguards along. He didn’t care that it was dangerous and stupid, Sunggyu just wanted to be a little reckless today. Dressed in a black sweater and jacket with his ripped jeans, he looked nothing like the chairman of a hospital he was. Adding with his hat and black sunglasses, Sunggyu’s entire outfit worth more than a government employee’s annual pay.

He hugged Sungyeol silently from behind and put his chin on the younger shoulder, biting him softly in the process. Sungyeol just giggled at that, Sunggyu liked to bite him even from back then, much to Myungsoo’s annoyance.

“Does sleeping for five years make you tall, Yeolie?” Sunggyu asked as he laid his head on Sungyeol’s back while they waited to board the plane.

“I’m always tall, Hyungnim. You are the one who stopped growing.” Sungyeol just chuckled as he felt Sunggyu pouting behind him.

“Mind telling me where we are going?”

“It’s a secret.” Sunggyu had refused to tell him the destination, he only said he had a present for him. Sungyeol just played along with the elder, a sulking Sunggyu was not pretty.

 

They arrived early in the morning and considering that Sungyeol was still recovering, they went straight to the hotel. Sungyeol wanted to go out and play but Sunggyu pulled him back onto the bed, whining that he was tired from the flight. Sunggyu didn’t want to put much strain on Sungyeol’s body, he saw how pale the younger was after the long flight.

“Let’s grab some breakfast, Yeolie.” Sunggyu was already dressed in a black sweater and ripped jeans when he woke Sungyeol up. Sungyeol spend a minute staring at him but what he saw was Myungsoo, not Sunggyu. He shook his head to remove the image before smiling at the hamster in front of him.

“It’s already twelve, Hyungnim.”

“Late brunch then… Let’s go, Yeolie.” Sungyeol just let Sunggyu pulled him up and pushed him into the toilet. He just watched as Sunggyu squeezed the toothpaste onto the toothbrush and waited for Sungyeol to open his mouth.

“Hyungnim… I can brush my own teeth.” Sungyeol tried to grab the toothbrush but Sunggyu evaded him.

“Let me pamper you today, Yeolie.” So, Sungyeol just let Sunggyu did whatever he wanted. Sunggyu brushed his teeth and washed his face before pushing him to sit. He took out the shaving cream and started his work. Sunggyu seemed so determined to shave, his cheeks were puffed and he looked like he was pouting. Tempted, Sungyeol poked his cheek a little, causing Sunggyu to look at him. Their faces were just inches apart and Sungyeol could feel Sunggyu’s breathing on his face. Unknowingly, he moved closer but Sunggyu backed away with a cough.

After the awkwardness of the morning dissipated during breakfast, Sungyeol dragged Sunggyu along the streets for shopping. Sunggyu just laughed and follo

Please log in to read the full chapter