As if I’m possesed, I chase after you, who is filled in my eyes

Protect him, so he won't forget me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungyeol woke up with a bad headache and was feeling a little strain to breathe. He coughed a couple of times and shrieked when he saw the face staring at him. His wide hazel eyes, his sharp nose, his small pink lips. The pale skin, the blonde hair. He was still the same, minus the blonde hair but there was no doubt, the man staring at him was Kim Myungsoo.

“You’re alive?” Sungyeol was pointing straight at L and almost poked his finger into L’s nose.

“I can say the same to you.” L mumbled in his usual cold way as he leaned away from that finger.

“Damn it, Kim Myungsoo!!! You are freaking alive!!! And I almost kiss your brother!!!”

“What?” Now it was L’s turn to stare wide eyed at the man in front of him. L remembered how much Sungyeol despised his brother back then and how Sunggyu had worked to keep Sungyeol away from him. Now he wondered, did those two had something behind him?

Sungyeol realized his slip so he turned to look away from L’s face, pretending to look around. Just then he realized the reality he was in right now.

Did hyungnim really left me there?

“How did you get here?”

“Considering this is your place, I took that you carry me here?” L facepalmed at Sungyeol not answering his question.

“I meant, how did you get to London, you bird brain.”

“Sunggyu hyungnim…” L looked away at Sungyeol’s words, his hand in anger.

“How are you, Myungsoo?”

“Great.” L’s one word answer caused a sudden awkward atmosphere in the room. It had been five years and they didn’t really part ways nicely.

“Why…” Sungyeol looked up to see L staring at him with those big hazel eyes, just like Sunggyu’s smaller ones.

“Why did you do that back then?” L didn’t mean to ask that question so soon but he wanted to know the truth. He had been bothered by it for the past five years, he wanted the truth this time. Sungyeol knew exactly what L meant and the guilt was eating him slowly.

“My father… After Sunggyu hyungnim fired him… It was hard for us…” L was staring at Sungyeol as he spoke and that made Sungyeol choked on his words. If he was handsome back then, now L was just too handsome to be real.

“What happened?”

“It was hard to get a job if you are fired from the Kims.” Sungyeol let out a nervous chuckle, he couldn’t bring himself to say that Sunggyu made sure that his father didn’t get any other jobs. L just nodded, he knew exactly how powerful his family is, he just never knew how it affected people around him.

“I think.. Maybe I blamed your brother for it… I was childish back then.”

“You still are.” Sungyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter