Cellfish [Minseok/Chorong]

More Than Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cellfish

(adj.) an individual who continues talking on their phone so as

         to be rude or inconsiderate to other people

 

When the name of Kim Minseok is mentioned at Chorong’s usual lunch table, she can’t help but make face or scoff in utter disgrace.

She’s been working in the same office as him for a year now yet the sight of him pisses her off. She just had to be placed in front of his cubicle, moreover, her boss designated her in his care because she’s basically a newbie.

He’s not even that good looking, but she noticed during her first day of work that people swarm on him – well, mostly females and suspicious lads who dress too neatly – and she heard from her older colleague that he’s practically an angel in disguise. So she expected a nice, warm greeting from him until a week passed with not even a glance from the supposed-to-be “angel in disguise”.

 

“Angel in disguise my …” she grumbled during lunch together with Yuri, and another officemate next to her cubicle, Jeon Jiyoon, in her 2nd week of work.

“Huh?” Yuri asked because she didn’t hear.

Chorong didn’t bother repeating answering, just glanced before telling her, “Nothing.” She’s still fuming in rage thanks to that “angel” for not teaching her how to organize the papers the boss told her to do.

Jiyoon chuckled, which brought a frown on her small face, and told Yuri what’s angering the youngest one.

“Your hoobae ignored her when she tried to ask for help,” she snickered remembering how Minseok acted like a deaf man upon Chorong’s request for help.

Surprised by the story, Yuri raised her eyebrows, mouthing “really?” to Jiyoon which Jiyoon nodded to. She side-eyed Chorong in front of her busy stabbing the food on her plate then turned to Jiyoon and mouthed, “Oh. My. God.”

Chorong looked up right then, glaring at them both. “Unnie, you are aware that I’m can still see you, right?”

 

That’s not even the gist of the story.

Yuri couldn’t get an answer from him when she asked why he’s treating Chorong like a ghost – an ugly ghost, he only corrected. Therefore, she asked him to be more ‘professional’ during office hours and not include personal feelings – he rolled his eyes – to work.

She’d thought that the most impolite response already had been done to her. He proved her wrong multiple times. Each reply more disrespectful than the other. To the point that not even counting to ten would maintain her composed expression. Hence, her eyes were oozing with hostility and her smile faded when he’s in radar.

The biggest humiliation he gave her happened a few days ago, to which he kept on doing until he’d shut her up.

 

“Sunbaenim-”

“Hello?” He immediately grabbed the phone from his de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter