Chapter 4

The Clingy Boy

Hoshi's Pov.

 
"Here you go Hyung" I said as I placed the cup in front of Seungcheol then I placed Jihoon's in front of him. "2 sugars like usual" I smiled charmingly at Jihoon and he thanked me then looked down.
 
"Thanks Soon" Seungcheol said and I stiffly nodded and sat down across from Jihoon. It was quiet and Jihoon was staring down at his cup while Vernon was on his phone. 
 
Seungcheol was staring off into the distance "Well the silence is odd. Hyung how is your so far?" I asked. "Pretty good. What about you Vernonie" Seungcheol replied and we all turned towards him.
 
He noticed us staring at him and he started blushing while setting his phone down. It beeped and he instantly turned it upside down. 
 
Seungcheol raised an eyebrow "Why so secretive" Seungcheol asked and Vernon "Me? Secretive? Hyung, of course not" Vernon said and Jihoon scoffed.
 
We turned towards him "He's texting Seungkwan duh" Jihoon said "Wha!? How'd you know" Vernon asked. "Easy you were smiling at your phone and you snorted. You also said 'He's so stupid' and he is the same age as you so you wouldn't say Hyung" Jihoon. 
 
"Wa! When did our Jihoonie become an observant person" Seungcheol said as he ruffled his hair. Jihoon shrugged his hand off and I smiled slightly.
 
"Minghao Hyung is also the same- I just said Hyung didn't I" Vernon said as he smacked himself. Jihoon smirked "You should just ask him out already. I mean we all know you two have done the dirty" Jihoon said.
 
"What!" Seungcheol screeched "Hyung!!" Vernon whined "I'm kidding of course" Jihoon winked and my heart fluttered as he let out his melodic laugh.
 
"I'm gonna go to the restrooms" I said and they nodded.
 
No ones Pov.
When Soonyoung left the waitress came over. "Hello can I get you anything" she asked and the boys shook their heads. "Okay handsome" she said and winked at Woozi.
 
Jihoon started blushing a deep shade of red and not because she was pretty, but because he rarely got complements unless it was from the members.
 
Soonyoung's Pov.
 
When I came back there was a blushing Woozi, a smirking Vernon, and Seungcheol was laughing.
 
"What did I  miss" I asked as I pulled out my chair "someone hit on Jihoon Hyung and he didn't know her to react" Vernon laughed.
 
I nodded and faked a smile 'Of course someone complimented him" I thought to myself and felt my face heating up just thinking about him.
 
Vernon rested his head on my shoulder and I smiled at him and Woozi abruptly stood up and our heads shot to him. " I'm gonna order a desert" he muttered and sauntered off to the counter.
 
Vernon played with my hands until Seungchdol started speaking. "Seungkwan text me asking if he could go visit Minki Hyung. Hoshi do you remember if we have a schedule" Seungcheol questioned.
 
I shook my head "after his classes he is free" I replied an dI felt Vernon tense. "Just him" Vernon softly asked and I looked at him. 
 
He blushed and looked down "No he wanted to know if you wanted to go see Aron Hyung" Seungcheol and Vernon nodded happily.
 
Jihoon sat down during that time and was eating a muffin. "Phew I was Minki Hyung would steal him away from me" Vernon said as he practically sat on my lap and sighed happily.
 
No Ones Pov.
 
Woozi was fuming watching the scene take place and he knew he couldn't do anything about it so he opted the next option. "Well we should go" he said and the attention turned to him.
 
"I need to work on some songs" Jihoon pointed out and Seungcheol left money and they walked outside.
 
"Hold on I need to grab a napkin for my hands" Woozi said and he walked inside.
 
Soonyoung waited by the door and Vernon dragged Seungcheol to the corner where Soonyoung wouldn't here them. 
 
"Did I do good in making Jihoon Hyung jealous?" Vernon asked and Seungcheol nodded. "It's not like you can do better" Vernon smirked. 
 
"Is that a challenge Vernon" Seungcheol and Vernon smirked "Challenge accepted" he said and they walked back to where Soonyoung was and Jihoon had just walked out of the door.