Chapter 3

The Clingy Boy
No ones Pov.
"Woozi Hyung" said a happy voice and Woozi took his headphones off and looked at Hansol who was accompanied by Seungcheol and Hoshi.
 
"What's up" Woozi asked and he paused his song "Will you come out to eat with us" Seungcheol asked. 
 
Woozi shrugged "Sure" he said and they started walking towards the elevator. 
 
They stepped in and it was very quiet you could here a pin drop. Seungcheol looked at Hansol and smirked knowingly.
 
Seungcheol wrapped his arms around the younger pink haired/red haired boy and he felt eyes glaring at him.
 
Hoshi on the other hand was watching intently as Seungcheol wrapped his arms around him and Woozi did nothing except smile up at him.
 
Woozi stopped smiling when he saw Hansol lean his head on the dancer while the dancer smiled at him and ran his fingers through his hair.
 
He was about to walk out of the elevator when the door opened ,but Seungcheol grabbed his arm "Wrong floor" he said and Woozi nodded.
 
Mingyu and Wonwoo happily walked in "Hey Hyungs and Hansol" Mingyu said and there were a soft hello's.
 
"Where are you going" Seungcheol asked "Baekho wanted to hang out and he asked about Woozi he said and I quote "he missed his favorite dongsaeng" his words not mine" Replied Wonwoo.
 
Everyone laughed and Woozi smiled "tell him I said hi please" Woozi said as they walked out.
 
They started walking to the closest restaurant and then jealously struck again as Hansol had his arm around the orders waist and the older had his arm around the younger's shoulder.
 
Woozi was full on glaring and his gaze could be very intimidating so Hansol didn't look at him.
 
They started walking to the nearest coffee shop which was luckily a only a 10 minute walk. "Woozi Hyung I love your hair" Hansol smiled as he touched the olders hair. Woozi just nodded and Soonyoung glared.
 
Woozi lightly pushed his hands off and smiled at Hansol. "The choreography is amazing Soonyoung hyung the hyungs are loving it" Hansol said. 
 
"Ahh Thanks Hansollie" Soonyoung smiled and gently patted the Hansol. Woozi turned away from them and decided to walk ahead. He made it to the coffee shop about 5 minutes before them.
 
Woozi sat at the a four seated table in the corner while he waited for the rest. He sat there thinking 'he doesn't like me.' He decided to text Dino who didn't have any schedule. 
 
Dino and Woozi had been pretty close since debut ,Jihoon felt like he needed to protect Dino. Dino looked up to his Hyung ,so they got along perfectly.
 
"Hey Channie whatcha doing" Woozi texted.
"Hey Hyung the other Hyungs brought us kimbap! /^•^\
                                                                                          
 
Woozi smiled at the youngers antics.
 
"ah that's good I've got to go now bye bye :)" Woozi sent back an rout his phone in his pocket. "What do you want" Hoshi asked "Iced Americano for me" Seungcheol chirped happily. "Two iced coffee for us" Jihoon said and Hansol nodded.
 
 
Hansol did a sly smile to Seungcheol and walked over to the older. "Hyung need any help" Hansol asked and Hoshi nodded.
 
Seungcheol saw how Woozi was fuming when Hansol went behind Hoshi and put his arms around the older. Hoshi being too distracted in making the coffees correctly didn't seem to notice. 
 
Woozi let out a breath of air he didn't even know he was holding when Soonyoung walked out of the youngers reach. Seungcheol snorted a little and Woozi looked at him questionably. 
 
"Their practically dating" he pressed on and Woozi stopped himself from rolling his eyes. "