1 Chapter 1

The Clingy Boy

Soonyoung's Pov.

"We're here with the food" said a very loud Seungcheol as he walked in with a happy Wonwoo and Mingyu. Everyone smiled and I rested my head on Woozi who was in my arms. 

 

He quickly grabbed his food and started eating and I smiled softly then grabbed my food. Hansol started talkin "Hyung will you sleep on the couch with me" He said looking directly at Woozi.

To my surprise Woozi shrugged and nodded "Thanks since Dino has a cough I don't wanna get sick" he replied. "Hey! Im trying to get well" Dino pouted.

 

i" don't worry about it" Woozi said as he threw his food into the trash. "Everyone it's time for bed Wonwoo and Mingyu shower first then Junghan and Jisoo" Seungcheol said.

"After that Hansol and DK can shower then in the other shower Soonyoung and Woozi will shower after them will be Jun and The8" Seungcheol added.

 

"Seungkwan and I will go last and before us will be Dino" Seungcheol smiled and every agreed with the pairings and ran off. I stayed put as I listened to Seungcheol and Woozi talk ,but I could only hear Woozi's voice which sounded like music to my ears.

...

 
I finally snapped out of my daze when I felt a slap on the back of my head. "Ow!" I said looking at Woozi and Seungcheol.
 
Woozi innocently smiled and his eyes disappeared slightly and Seungcheol laughed "we've been calling you for the fast 3 minutes" Seungcheol said. 
 
"Are you okay Hyung" asked a wet-haired Hansol nearly giving me a heart attack. I nodded and Woozi looked at me straight in the eyes which made me nervous.
 
"If you need anyone to talk to I'm here" Dino said as he sat next to Woozi and I smiled "Don't worry" I smiled brightly and I felt Woozi poke my cheeks.
 
I blushed lightly "Let's go shower" he said and I nodded as we walked to our rooms to grab our clothes.
 
Hansols Pov.
I watched Tv while waiting for Woozi to come. He finally came and sat down on the other couch as he sprawled himself across it oddly he fit perfectly.
 
I giggled and he looked over "you fit perfectly" I said he glared. "Yah!" He shouted as he jumped on me and I groaned at the sudden weight. There was a cough and we turned to see Soonyoung there awkwardly holding his phone while looking at us.
 
 
"Hey Hyung" I said as I pushed Woozi off me and he groaned he hit the floor. Soonyoung ran over and helped him up and I smiled "oops" I said innocently.
 
"Your lucky your young" Woozi said as he thanked Soonyoung and layed down. "I'm gonna get a blanket" Woozi said as he hopped up and walked to some room.
 
"Will you tell me why you keep spacing out" I whined and Soonyoung reluctantly nodded , for He had a soft spot for me.
 
"I have feelings for someone" Soonyoung admitted and he looked down blushing. "Woozi Hyung" I said since I had noticed the longing stares and hugs.
 
"How'd you know ,did you listen to me when I talk to myself" Soonyoung gasped and I rolled my eyes. 'An they call me childish' I thought to myself.
 
"Noticed how you stare a lot and stuff" I shrugged "are you going to ... Tell him" I added and he shook his head quickly.
 
“Why not?” I asked.

“Think about it Hannsol imagine a guy telling you that they love you. What if he doesn’t like me back. I don’t want to throw everything away for an almost impossible possibility. He’ll hate me and be grossed out” Soonyoung said as he looks down.

 

Woozi's Pov

I froze as I heard what Soonyoung said Soonyoung likes someone and it isn't me. I froze and silently walked back to my room.

 

To be continued...