2 Chapter2

The Clingy Boy
Woozi's Pov. 
Who did Soonyoung like? Was it a member? Did Soonyoung not trust him?
 
I quickly got up when I felt a person tapping my face. My eyes opened and there was a brightly smiling Dino "I'm all better now" he smiled and I nodded while I ruffled his black hair.
 
 "Will you take a shower with me everyone else is eating and already showered" Dino said and I nodded. He ran to his room and I headed to the kitchen where everyone was sitting.
 
"Morning Hyung" the younger ones said and the older ones just said morning. 
 
Soonyoung's Pov.
I smiled at him and he nodded. I frowned when Dino happily jumped on his back "let's go shower" he said and I glared as they walked to the bathroom. 
 
"Way to be obvious" Hansol said and I glared back at him while he snickered. 
 
"Wonwoo and Mingyu you got schedules today and we will pick you up at 3:00 after that we will pick up Woozi and Hoshi from the company" Seungcheol said then took a deep breath.
 
"the rest of you can rest today or just go out" Seungcheol said and then Woozi walked out with a towel around his waist and dirty clothes in his hands. "I'll take them" DK said.
 
"Thanks" Woozi said and walked to his room and I felt myself melting at the sight of him.
 
"You okay" Seungcheol asked and I nodded as I looked down at my food. Woozi and Dino walked out and Woozi was wearing a low cut black sweater and some black skinny jeans.
 
"I'm ready to go" Woozi said as he slung a backpack over his shoulder and stuffed a piece of bread into his mouth. 
 
"Let me change" Seungcheol said as he walked to his room and Woozi sat down next to Dino who was talking about some Michael Jackson dance move. 
 
 
Hansol who was sitting next to me sighed "why don't you tell him" Hansol said and I shook my head.
 
"Let's go" Seungcheol cut us off and we walked to the car.
 
Hansol Pov.
"Just us now" Seungcheol said and I nodded "You know Soonyoung is way to obvious" Seungcheol said and my eyes widened. 
 
"How'd you know" I gasped and he rolled his eyes "Woozi told me he liked him and I started observing them and Soonyoung stares way to much" Seungcheol replied.
 
"I have a plan that may or may not work" I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Jealously" I said and smirked "I'm totally in" he said.
 
"I'll get close to Woozi" Seungcheol added cheerfully. "You better not fall for him" I warned and he laughed. 
 
"I don't like him he's just super cute" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Ok.. Let's go ask Soonyoung and Woozi if they wanna go eat and we can begin the plan" Hansol said.