Fronting, I call you MINE.

I'm Gonna Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           We kinda froze after Hoshi said that I need to grab Seungkwan by his waist and bring him to my arm. I was like what hyung?  Really hyung?  My face gonna burn just for imaging those. 

          "erm hyung, I can deal with hand touching or anything. But you know I'm such a sensitive whenever somebody touch my waist. It's ticklish."  said Seungkwan,  I kinda upset. Because when will I can touch him if not for a dance routine. 

           "but you are okay when Hansol hold you!  You guys even backhug.  If you search in naver bout you,  everything is about you and Hansol and back hugging"  okay I never know that I will burst everything out loud. Now everybody looking at me weirdly,  but the hyung line just smirk. Why they all smirk?  

           "we both are best friend afterall. We are BooNon! “ and Hansol backhug Seungkwan who blush.  Best friend my foot!  BooNon my engrish. 

          "don't worry Seungkwan. Mingyu will help you to get use of it. Right Gyu?"  said Wonwoo. He winked at me. I was like 'what hyung?'  

          "yes,  I will do."  with that I grab Seungkwan to my hold. I never knew he would fit into my arm perfectly. And the boys woo to me. Manly I am right. 

           "erm hyung."  he call me. Did I just see a pink blush?  Did he really blush?  In my arm. Why he so cute. Gosh. 

            "yes?"  

            "you need to pull me to your side not hug me like this."  he said. He ruined it. 

           We have been practice same routine for few time till Hoshi hyung satisfied. And yes Seungkwan and me also getting better together. It's not we just perfectly fit to each other,  now we can tease each other. 

 

 

           Today will be day of comeback and we will do our first stage in Mcountdown. We all excited for comeback after three month hiatus. For a rookie like us,  even hiatus for a month will make us crazy. We are craving for the stage as much our fans crave for us to comeback. I'm  looking at all our,  but that someone I particularly search is not here. 

           "hyung,  where is Seungkwan? “ I ask Woozi hyung since they are same team. 

         " Seungkwan?  He with Hoshi at the rooftop. Seungkwan was to nervous for this comeback so he need breath clean air instead of be here. So Hoshi accompanying him. " said Woozi hyung. Why he didn't ask me to accompany him?  I would gladly to be with him. 

         " aww, finally Hosh being together alone with Seungkwan. I hope he have courage to tell Seungkwan what he feel toward him.  " Jeonghan hyung sudden joining us. Courage?  Feel?  What is all this about? 

        " ouh I hope so!  It's been a while right? Ah,  now I remember that before they go up,  Hosh said 'wish me luck'   nah now I get it.  “ Woozi hyung said.  And both of them laugh. No no just no. Did they just said Hoshi hyung like Seungkwan and he will confess to him and want to be his special one and they will be in love together and date and cuddling and much more?  Wait,  what with my brain thinking all of these? 

          "hoi,  are you ok  Ming?"  Jeonghan hyung slap my shoulder. Bro,  do I look OK to you right now? 

         " erm, I'm okay. Hyung,  I want to go to toilet for a while. "  I lied.  I will be on rooftop and spying the two love bird. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter