The story just begun

I'm Gonna Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Mingyu don't know since when he start to like Seungkwan in romantic way. He do like Seungkwan but he thought Seungkwan as younger brother and a friend only. He like to be friend with the boy because the boy such a great friend. He oddly funny with his lame jokes. Mingyu love to tease the boy a lot especially about his swollen-like face which is chubby to be honest yet it's so cute. He also like to listen to Seungkwan's talk. That boy sure talk a lot and know what to say. But sometime Mingyu getting annoy with nonstop speech. But the thing that make Mingyu want to be friend with Seungkwan is because of his beautiful vocal. Yes he admire a lot Seungkwan's voice. He wish he can do a cover I Remember with Seungkwan alone together but Lil Cutie Magnae Lee Dino Chan ruining the chance when he wanna be part of it.  He already jealous when Seungcheol feat Seungkwan,  even Soonyoung get to sing together with Seungkwan. If only he can rap and Seungkwan will lead him with his heavenly vocal. Wait did I list the reason why Mingyu like Seungkwan?  But that stupid tall guy don't think so.  Don't tell Mingyu bout this OK?  Promise me?  

 

   "I think it's a perfect time for comeback?"  said CEO calmly while playing with some document which surely shock Diamond Boys in front him. 

    "Really?  It's not April Fool?"  ask Leader on behalf his kids. The CEO just laugh. 

     "Yes for sure. Jihoon,  the tittle track I choose is Mansae." said the CEO. Jihoon nodded. 

     "Please record it back to proper audio. And Soonyoung,  kindly come with choreography by this week. Soonyoung excitedly answer. He already have few move for the tittle tho.  

 

 

    The Diamond Boys has finish record proper audio for mansae and they really glad because sure they scared of Producer Woozi afterall. That little tiny which claim by the fans who need protection the most actually a devil wear angel mask. And now they need to face Hoshi the choreographer. It sure fun to be with Hoshi because he such a talented choreographer with great choreography. 

      "the dance so far is okay,  but it still lack by 1%. Should I put more tease? “ Hoshi wonder,  all the performance team do agree,  also S. Coups and Woozi. 

      " how about during Mingyu part 'it's dangerous to walk alone so stand beside me',  he pick one of us to be beside him?"  S.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter