CHAPTER 5

The House 'Maid'

Day two at Mr. Shin's house, I feel like I want to go home as soon as I entered the gate. After Hyeri poured the coca-cola on me, she left. I was all wet and sticky that I have to wash my face and hair at the kitchen sink. Little that I know Mr. Shin arrived home way earlier than I thought. Well actually he was going to take something that he left at home then get a drink. Too bad he have to see me rinsing my hair at the sink. Afterwards you'll guessed it right, I was given a warning and a short yet heart-crushing lecture of course.

 

I was preparing scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast only to get a critics from my employer. I spent all night just to learn to cook bacon yesterday. But all I get were critism. To this I am very impressed by how mom managed to cook just everything; whatever I wanted. Mother is the best! 

 

"Today, my sister will teach you how to cook proper meal," was what he said before he left to work.

 

Just about time, Ms Shin rushed into the kitchen bringing stuffs that looks like for our cooking lesson later. She breathed in and out heavily as if after running for marathon. 

 

"Oh hi Jinyoung," she said once she calmed down.

 

"Anyway, where's Hyeri?" she asked.

 

"Umm upstairs? Probably still sleeping," I answered.

 

"WHAT?!!" she shouted.

 

It surprised me that the juice in Mr Shin's glass I held splashed out and stained my white apron.

 

"Jinyoung I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to shocked you," 

 

"It's just that you was supposed to wake Hyeri up and send her to school. And I mean now...because she's already late," she emphasized on the word now.

 

Understood that I should hurry now waking up the brat and send her to go to school, I ran towards her room. I knocked on her door several times but there is no respond. "Just go in!" I heard Ms Shin shouted from downstairs. I guess she always done this job before I came. So I entered only to find she was still sleeping soundly under the duvet. I sighed. I approached her slowly and lightly tapped on her shoulder. She didn't seemed to wake up anytime sooner that I have to shake her body few times. She stirred in her sleep but still not waking up.

 

"Boss... Boss wake up.. You need to go to school," I half whispered to her.

 

She groaned in annoyance when I heard another order shouted at me by Ms Shin. "Just dragged her into the bathroom! Help to shower her if you have to!" 

 

"What?!!!!?" I shouted enough for myself to her well of course Hyeri if she's awake. The problem is she's not waking up.

 

I guess I have no choice. I hold both her shoulder and make her sit. It's surprising that she's still fast asleep. I supported her back then held her bridal style to the bathroom.  'Help to shower her if you have to!'  Aish why do I have to get through all this! I hesitated but looking at the time she is really late to school. Ms Shin will get angry if I don't force this girl to wake up any sooner. 

 

Just then another shout from Ms Shin can be heard, "Jinyoung! Are you done yet!?" 

 

"Al-almost!"

 

Slowly, I hold the end of her shirt and slowly slide it up revealing her milky body. Let me remind you, I am a man so this kind of thing can waver me. I swallowed hard. Just then I didn't know how or when but she woke up just before I happened to fully take off her shirt.

 

"GET OFF ME YOU ERT!! GET THE HECK OUT OF MY ROOM!!! GET OUT!!!!" she shouted on top of her lungs and threw things at me. Tissue roll, toothbrush and anything she can find near.

 

Little did Jinyoung knew, Ms Shin was already chuckling at the kitchen hearing the chaos. She was preparing ingredients to cook later with Jinyoung.

 

"HYERI! I MEAN BOSS I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!! BUT YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

 

"GET. YOUR. . OUT. OF. HERE!"

 

"Arghh!" I screeched as she threw her hair dryer at me. Luckily it didn't hit me.

 

I ran down the stairs panting. "Have she woke up yet?" Ms Shin asked. I just gave her a nod scratching my head. 

 

After a few minutes, while I was helping Ms Shin preparing the ingredients Hyeri came in. She was already, ready to go to school. She doesn't look all too happy though. I bit my lips as I am guessing she'll put me into an assault case now. Man my fine gonna be double! 

 

__________

To Be Continued...