EPILOGUE

The House 'Maid'

Jin Young POV

 

"Jin Young a~ Go clean that up," the manager called.

It seems that a customer's child had accidentally dropped his banana milk on the floor and spilled its content.

"Yes Ms Lee," I obeyed.

I am Jung Jin Young and I'm 24 years old. My dream is to be a singer-songwriter. But I think it is that hard to get into the industry. No matter how much I tried to get my work to be acknowledged but still failed to meet the producers criteria. Been living in the countryside makes it 10 times more tougher. The journey from my place to the city of Seoul was highly cost. With my pay for working in the convenience store and my mother at home I won't simply make it. I have to save up before I can get the chance to submit my work again.

"Miss I'd like to clean this place up. Please don't worry and continue with your shopping," I smiled as I say the dialogue flawlessly. 

I bowed at her and went to get the bucket and a mop. Just as I was getting the bucket and mop I heard the bell from the entrance rang indicating that another customer had came. I better be hurry for the customer might step on the spilled milk on the floor. Because if they do, it means I got a lot of cleaning to do. I hurried out to the stained area with a bucket full of soapy water and a mop. 

I guess I was just that clumsy that I accidentally stumbled my foot upon the stool in front of me making my grip on the bucket handle to loose. It then slipped out of my hand causing everything inside it to spill on the floor. The floor is now wet and really slippery from the soapy water.

'THUD!' 

"OUCH!"

A loud thud and a groaned can be heard from my left side. I looked at my side and saw a young girl sitting on the wet floor. I gasped alound and got panicked for a moment. I approached her alarmly and can't stop apologizing. The girls' long straight silky hair covering most of her face. So I can't see her exact expression but I knew she's in pain. She wore a pair of ripped jeans and a black T shirt with a pair of faded sneakers. She's also wearing a lot of bracelets on both hands. And mostly were studded. So I carefully trying to help her get up. But instead I was the one who got kicked and fell on the wet floor. When she turned to me and now that I can see her face, she doesn't look that smug as I thought.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" her scream echoed in the entire store.

"I- I'm so sorry," Once again I apologize to her. 

The other customers were already interested in the chaos we made. Including my manager, from the look I knew she's not happy. She could've scolded me later but to put that aside, why would this girl screamed when I tried to help her.

"Jung Jin Young, office, now! Miss let's go to the office and we can discuss this privately," that's it I'm in trouble. Her tone drastically changed from rough towards me and soft towards the girl. As for the floor, she had another staff to take care of it.

===

"Miss I am sure this is just a small matter and we can settle it down by another solution,"

"No, Jung whatever your name is. I am suing you!" with that she left.

"Ms Lee-" I was trying to speak when my manager cut in.

"Jung Jin Young you are fired!"