CHAPTER 4

The House 'Maid'

By the time I was finished cleaning the master bedrooms, it was already noon. It is time to prepare that brat's lunch.

 

"You! Stop right there!"

 

"Hey! Look at me while I'm talking!," so I turned.

 

"I don't like to see, especially YOU in this house. So I'm going to make your life even more miserable understand?"

 

"Now! Get me my breakfast!"

 

"Umm the toasts-"

 

"GET. ME. SOMETHING. ELSE!"

 

I sighed remembering what I have gone through this morning. So I get her some sandwhich with a reason that I haven't learn to properly cook yet. Good thing that she ate them all. As for lunch, I better hurry or she will get grumpy again. I wonder whether she's in the house or not since it's very quiet in the house. I just went to the kitchen and try to see anything simple that I can cook. I took some vegies from the refrigerator, thinking of making some salad.

 

"Hey Maid! Clean my bathroom! Make it spotless!" talking about the devil. She's calling me from the stairs.

 

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Coming~"

 

I put away all the vegetables that I took and proceed to her room with a bucket and other cleaning utensils. Stomping on the staircases, I arrived at her room. I knocked on her door fee times before she opened it. 

 

"What should I clean?" 

 

"Are you deaf? My bathroom!" so I went to her bathroom to clean.

 

"Hyeri-!" I called but was cut off by her.

 

"Boss! It's boss."

 

"Yes Boss!" I tried not to rolled my eyes. 

 

"Urghh boss you didn't flush the toilet!" It's only first day but I feel stressed already.

 

She was putting a hard rock metal's song on blast through the speaker. So obviously she can't hear me or want to care. Not that she wanted to care either. I sighed and flushed her toilet. I seriously don't know how many times I had sighed for today. I walked out of her bathroom after finished cleaning. She's not in her room now, no wonder it was silence. So I went back to the kitchen to continue making lunch. 

 

I gasped aloud after looking at the mess Hyeri had made. "Oh my gosh!" 

 

"What are you doing?!" the vegetables that I had put away nicely next to the sink was now all over the floor.

 

Hyeri was happily munching down the snacks by the kitchen counter. And urgh! that 'all-black' style of her making my eyes sick! Black nails, intense black eyeliner, black shirt, black pants; good thing that her hair is brunette. At least something in contrast on her 'all-black' fashion. I rushed towards her who was now holding a knife trying to cut an apple. 

 

"Ouch!" she grunts.

 

She accidentally cut her finger. She her finger to make the bleeding stop. Looking at her face, she seems really in pain I dragged her to sit on the stool and try to find a plaster. But since I found none, so I just gave her a tissue to wipe the excess blood off and to cover her cut. 

 

"Hey" she called. And I think something's wrong with my ears. Because I was hearing her calling me softly.

 

I turned but can't hide my confused expression. She chuckled which is, something must be wrong with my eyes now. "Can you get that for me...please?" 

 

She even said please. From the day I first met her until today this is the first time I heard her said please. It surprised me a little though. She was pointing at a glass filled with what seems to look like coca-cola at the very end of the counter. I went to get it when I didn't see that the floor was actually slippery. I didn't know what Hyeri did but I fell really hard on the floor. I grunted. She stood up from the stool and sneered at me.

 

"Jerk." I heard she muttered under her breath and coming towards me.

 

I was still lying on the wet and slippery floor when she just poured the coca-cola in the glass on me. Specifically direct on my face. This girl is really something. I feel like I wanted to get angry or something but somehow I can't. It feels like she's going to make my already miserable life more miserable.

_______________________________________

Please leave some comments guys on how's this story goes so far xD I mean it's really hard for me to write actually because Jinyoung is not my bias in B1A4. I don't know why I chose him anyway lol It was just choosen in random. If you spotted any mistakes feel free to comment about it. Let me know. Thank you for reading guys :)