CHAPTER 2

The House 'Maid'

I got the address last night and did came at exactly 3pm. The address lead me to a house, no, a mansion to be exact. A huge mansion. I managed to gawk at the sight in front of me. There were fountain in front of the house. A luxurious car was parked right in front before the entrance to the house. For a moment there I felt rather uncomfortable and whether or not did my decision was correct. I don't even know what job they offer. I was about to ran away when Ms Shin called me.

 

"Oh there you are~!! I thought you'd never came. Come in.. Come in..." I smiled sheepishly at her and was embarrassed for almost being caught running away.

 

She led me inside and my oh my did I just entered Hogwarts? And I don't even know what real Hogwarts looked like except in Harry Potter. The inner design were more towards medieval century. Which is amazing! We went deep into the mansion for minutes now and it never fail to make me amazed along the way.

 

"We're here," Ms Shin annouced.

 

Finally.

 

I thought the journey was never going to end. She knocked on the huge door until it was opened from inside. It looks like it was a study room and in the middle of the spacious room stood a huge mahagony desk and an office chair. I was facing the back of the chair so I wonder if there any person sitting on it.

 

"Brother I came," soon the chair turned at last. 

 

There sat a middle age man, looks older than Ms Shin. His hair were white and bald in the middle. He's wearing a half lensed spectacle and I am sure it is from an expensive brand. His glance were intense that it sent a sudden shiver through my spine. My stomach immediately crawl and my body starts to form cold sweats.

 

"So he is the one you're talking about?" he finally said after a quite long moment. Emphasizing the he.

 

"Yes brother,"

 

"Introduce yourself," he continued but I was too spaced out probably because I was too nervous that I didn't get it was directed to me.

 

Ms. Shin poked me and whispered, "Hey boy, your name."

 

"Huh? Uh-oh.. My name is Jung Jin Young. I'm 24. I will work deligently," I said out of panick.

 

"Really? Do you even know what job you're applying?" he asked seeming to know that I am oblivious to what job is offered.

 

"N-No Sir," 

 

"Alright! I will give you 3 months trial. You can't quit in the trial period otherwise you'll have to pay me back what I had paid you. And I wanted you to know I'll give you a high amount of pay. After 3 months you're free to decide, to work or to quit." He stood up and about to left leaving me dumbfounded. 

 

I am sure that I only get 10% of what he had said processed in mind.

 

"What is the..job?" I managed to asked.

 

"Maid of the house, my sister will explain to you later. Now if you excuse me I have to go to a meeting" then he left. He sure is a busy man.

 

"Well boy it's just you and me now, lets go," 

 

W-wait! A MAID???!!

 

===

 

"Jinyoung a~ did you get the job? What kind of job? Did you get to work at the company? How was your employer? What's he looked like?" my mother bombarded me with questions.

 

I sighed, my mother hoped too high I wonder what's her reaction if I tell her the truth.

 

"A maid."

 

"What?"

 

"Mom I got a job as a maid in the mansion,"

 

Earlier during Ms Shin was touring me around the mansion she had told me what to di and what not to do. She also told me to clean every room in the mansion. Although sounds a little apologetic there. To that I realised something.

 

"Where are the other?" I asked, meaning for other maids.

 

She sighed before she answered. "Let's just say that they never need a maid to start with. I know it sounds strange with a big mansion like this it's impossible right? But yea you'll het to learn why," she smiled weakly.

 

===

 

"Why maid?" I snapped out of my thought when I heard my mother asking.

 

"Don't think much anymore mom. The pay is high, I can pay my fine now. Now let's sleep. I need to work tomorrow."