Chapter 6

The Twin Silver Heart Locket ( A Cinderella Story)

Lisa's POV

I managed to get to my workplace without TOP's help. He seems busy lately for their upcoming album so he had to practice with his friends starting today. He promised me that someday he could introduce me to his friends after they will released their album. As I walk down along the corridor I saw Suyi approaching towards me. She grab my arm and we entered an empty room and she locked the door so no one could get in. I looked at her curiously and asked what happen.

"I heard from the boys that you and TOP knew each other" she said looking at me nervously.

"Well yeah, why is that?" I asked her again.

"Do you know TOP?" She asked again this time I'm annoyed.

"Well all I know is that he is famous and he helped me bacause I couldn't find my way here" I told her truthfully.

"Do you know why Kai was upset because of him?" Why would Kai get upset just by looking at him and I don't know where's this conversation lead to.

"Nope, I don't care about him and his anger issues" I shrugged at her.

"Well you do know that TOP belongs to a group right?" I looked at her and nod tired of answering her questions, geez she has a lots of questions.

"Do you know the name of his group?" I said no and let her continue. She signs as she crossed her arms.

"Well they called themselves BigBang does that ring a bell to you?" Suddenly I remember that group before I was in America I heard their group name once before.

" I think I've heard them once when I was in American" I replied.

" Exactly , they are very famous throughout the whole world and one of their songs became top 10 in billboard (ijustmadeitup) that's why Exo tried their best the surpass this group," she said. No wonder Kai was upset when he saw TOP yesterday.

" You mean the two of them are rivals?" I asked

" Yup and now for the Best Group Award the two of them compete each other to get that award." wow that's a tough challenge.

"And ?"

" And you girl you better be careful right now" she warned me which makes me to look at her curiously.

"And why is that?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Since Kai saw you with TOP, one of his rivals, I guess he hates you even more" well he already hates me already in the beginning.

"Nah, I don't care why don't we get to work before Ms. AhRi started a search party for us" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Oh yeah your right today we're going to help the boys ready for their fan sign" 

"Today?, Now?" I asked her.

"Yes" she replied.

We went inside to our office and we saw Ms. AhRi getting her things. "Ah... Lisa let's go and help the boys " she gave me the make up kit and signaled me to follow her. When we stopped in front of the room, Ms. AhRi opened the door and I saw the boys getting ready. Suyi distributed their outfits while me and Ms. AhRi put the kit at the table.

After the boys done changing their clothes I was assigned to do the make up of sehun, DO,Xiumin, lay and chanyeol. Lucky for me, I didn't do the make up for Kai and whenever I'm applying the make up to sehun I caught him looking at me I think he was still upset yesterday. 

After I'm done with my make up with the boys Ms. AhRi nodded at me approvingly. The other staff told us that the bus is ready and the boys needed to go. Ms. AhRi told us that Suyi and I needed to go with them, we have no choice but to agree. Inside the bus, chen and lay seated each other in the middle and across them where Tao and Xiumin talking and at the back of them baekhyun and chanyeol were seating to each other bickering. Suyi and me seated at the back and in front of me Kai was sitting all alone until baekhyun occupied the sit next to him.

When we reached to the place where the fan sign is going to be held we saw a large crowd starting to scream they all block the bus which scares me. 

"Is this normal ?" I suddenly asked as I saw one of them starts pushing each other, I mean who doesn't get injured after this kind of rampage?. 

"Well you never seen the real thing yet" she chuckled as she looked at my gaping face.

We managed to get inside and the boys started to get in their seating arrangement and me and Suyi where standing behind the boys to help them organized their gifts from their fans. 

As soon as the time passed by I never thought that I would see Kai's gullible side as he tried to blow his drink with the use of straw and I saw all his fans went crazy on him and kept telling him cute. 

Even I find him cute because of that , I hope he could show that kind of side in him rather than being mean to me. As I look at him more closely I never thought that he could be that handsome. I tried to shook off that thoughts, I never thought I could think of him that way, suddenly I felt my heart skip a beat at a sudden think of him I suddenly slap myself hard. 

What I didn't know that the boys and Suyi looked at me curiously and I could tell chanyeol was about to laugh. I just look down and feel embarrassed about it, I saw Kai looking at me then back at his fans. Is it me? or I just saw Kai smile slightly while turning back at his fans. Maybe it was just an illusion. 

After the fan sign event the boys went inside the bus, the same seating arrangement but Kai seated next to me before Suyi could seat next to me. Suyi just grinned at me and seated next beside DO. I just sit quietly until Kai say something. 

"Yah..." He poke my arm.

"hmm?" I replied looking at him.

"Why are you short?" Now all his cuteness are gone back to his usual self again.

"Maybe I was born that way" I just shrugged at him and continue to ignore him.

"Yah.." He poke my arm again.

"Yah..." Patience, patience.

"Yah shorty" he poke me again and again and this time I snapped my head towards him and glare.

" What is it that you want?!" My voice getting a little bit higher because now I'm annoyed.

"I'm sorry " he apologized, I looked at him shocked then looking softly at him.

" No it was ok-"  suddenly Kai was laughing out loudly, suddenly it registered in my mind that he was just faking it. I just groaned and rolled my eyes on him, I was gonna transfer another seat when he grab my right arm and pull me back to my seat. 

"Stop , leave me alone" I can't believe that I was gonna forgive him and he was still acting like a jerk. I tried to remove his hands from my arm but he just grip it tightly and putting his left arm around my shoulder. 

" What are you doing?" I asked, I'm getting annoyed and uncomfortable with him seating next to me.

" Just keep quite will you?" He shut me up, I have no choice but to obey. I am so tired dealing with his childishness. I saw baekhyun smiling at us and the others, I don't know why are they smiling at us maybe they know that Kai was giving me a hard time making my life more interesting Just like he said last time. 

After how many minutes I finally fell asleep in his shoulder and before I could close my eyes i saw the ghosly smile appears in his beautiful face.