Chapter 1

The Twin Silver Heart Locket ( A Cinderella Story)

Lisa's POV 

Today is my first day of my job as an assistant make up of Ms. Song AhRi for the boyband group called "EXO". Though I didn't know them in the first place since I'm not a Kpop fan but I'Ve heard them before from the social media where most of their fans are talking about them and trust me I don't even remember their faces when Ms. AhRi handed me a photo of them and for me they all look kinda the same even though I'm a Korean, well part of. 

I was originally born in America but after I graduated from high school we went back to Korea and start living there. My mother is Korean while my father is American so I inherited most of my looks from my mother and the musical talents from my father. They loved me so much that they even bought me a guitar to play with. We were so happy living together but ever since that day, my birthday, I was auditioning for a singing contest when my parents died due to car accident. They were on their way from their work when there was another drunk car driver crashed to my parents car. The drunk driver was alive lucky for him but my parents took most of the damaged and died. From that day the only memento they gave me is the guitar and a birthday present which is a twin silver heart locket.