Chapter 4

The Twin Silver Heart Locket ( A Cinderella Story)

( It's Ailee XD aka Im Suyi)

 

Lisa's POV

As soon as we reached into her office she introduced me to some other staff they all kinda friendly and Ms. AhRi decided to leave me since she has another appointment. I said my goodbye to her and then the girl whom I assumed to be the fashion designer of the group came up to me and introduce herself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Im Suyi but you can call me Suyi for short " she seems kinda hyper but I like her.

"Nice to meet you Suyi, I'm Lisa nice outfit by the way" I complemented her.

" Ah, thank you this is my favourite outfit and by the way have you met the group already?" She said while signaling me to follow her.

"Umm... Yeah I have" trying to catch up with her, sure she's a fast walker.

" Ohh so who do you like ? " she asked out of blue.

" Huh? Excuse me?" Well it came out rude but I was taken aback while she's asking me that kind of question.

"I mean among the members of that group who do you like?" She ask again unfaze by my rudeness.

" Oh... Umm.. I think chanyeol maybe" I answered unsurely.

"Oh! He's cute isn't he? And he's the type you could easily hang out with " well I guess I know we have the same impressions of him.

" Yeah right I could see just from his face that he is that kind of person " I answered truthfully.

We stopped in front of a room and as she opened the door I can see the group sitting on the floor taking rest. All of their heads turned to our direction and I could see that Kai already smirking as if he had another plan on making my life "MORE" interesting. I didn't notice that Suyi is looking at me waiting for me to follow her inside. I reluctantly follow her as she seated beside Chen on the floor.

"C'mon Lisa were going to have lunch with them" she said while patting the floor next to where she seated.

All I could do is nod and seated next to her after I seated on the floor Kai get up and he took the space next to me. And I know something is not good going to happen and I could feel that in my gut. Please help me Lord.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Suyi" he formally greeted Suyi and the others greeted her to.

" Yah! Why didn't you greet Lisa? That's very informal " Suyi exclaimed while pointing her finger at them.

"Relax we already greeted her at the corridor, right Lisa?" Kai put his arm around my shoulder as he pull me closely to him.

" Ye... Yes" I tried to remove his arms away from me, word "TRIED" but he only tighten it.

"Omo I see, so what pizza would you like to eat guys?" She changed the topic as she listing down the order the guys gave their order to her and she call afterwards.

" While waiting for our pizza why don't we have a nice talk for today" Suyi suggested.

" Why don't you tell us about yourself Lisa?" Finally baekhyun was talking to me and smiled after.

" Yeah since we didn't know you yet, first when Suyi introduce herself long time she told us about her life and it took 4 hours to finish her story" chanyeol laugh as Suyi smack him with her magazine.

"Well you guys ask me to tell you my story" Suyi defended.

" Haha well it is interesting though" Chen said then he looks at me and smiled.

" What about you Lisa?" He asked 

" Well tell us more about yourself " Kai said while smirking and I know he was looking for my weakness here.

"Okay umm... I'm Lisa Brooke I'm 20 years old and it's been a year since I transferred here from America" I didn't gave them my full story.

" Well that's it?" Chanyeol ask as he crossed his arms.

"Umm.. Why don't you guys ask question and I will answer it for you, I'm not good with this story thingy" I suggested and this makes Kai smirk even more.

" Well I have a question to you" chanyeol suddenly raised his hands.

" Okay, shoot" 

"Where do you live right now?" He asked

" Well I live in an apartment and it's actually near here" I could see him nod then he tap baekhyun next to him.

"Okay my turn, why did you transfer her in Korea? And do you live alone ?" Baekhyun ask and I flinched. I notice Kai noticed it too it was a very sensitive matter to me I don't know how to answer His question back so I stayed silent for a minute until baekhyun decided to speak.

" Um it's okay if you don't answer " he waved his hands in any directions and this makes me laugh.

" No it's okay my parents decided to stay here and so here I am" I know I shouldn't tell them but it would be more awkward if I don't answer.

" Oh so where are they now?" He ask further.

I reluctantly answered and I know there's no way I can escape this.

"They died" All of them shocked and started to apologized.

" No it's okay, they died during my birthday when their car was hit by another car and the driver was drunk so it was an accident " I said sadly but i manage not to cry in front of them.

" I'm sorry I shouldn't ask you that kind of question " baekhyun apologized

" No it's okay it was an accident though" I smiled at him assuring him that there's no need for him to be sorry.

After the awkward situation they manage to change the topic into good ones. We were having a good time and I didn't notice that Kai was silent for the whole time. Later, when the pizza arrive we started to take our lunch and Kai was back to his usual self. He always teases me and call me shorty since he is tall and I could only reached him on his shoulder. After our lunch Suyi and I headed back to our office and stared our work well it was kinda fun.

It was already 7 pm and I'm preparing myself to go home and Suyi decided leave early because she needs to do something important before she went home which that means I'm alone in this office now. I went out and lock the room and started to walk on a dimly corridor. I'm starting to think that something unexpected is going to happen to me. So I walk fast until I reached the elevator. I repeatedly push the elevator button until someone touched my shoulder. I let out a small shriek and look at the stranger. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Sehun raised his two arms showing no harm.

" Oh my you scared me sehun." I let out a sign of relief and smiled at him.

" I'm sorry " he scratched back his neck and look down as if his shoes is the wonderful thing he could see.

" It's okay " I pat his head and smiled at him which he returned.

" So where are your friends? I believe you guys live together right?" I asked him 

"Well I left my shoes in the practice room so I went back and get it, but they are waiting for me outside" he said while showing his shoes the one he left.

" Why don't we go together ?" I offered him and he accepted. 

We take the elevator and we waited until we reached the first floor. When we reached in the first floor we immediately get out of the building where the other guys are waiting for him. Kai saw me immediately and smirked he walks towards me and put his two arms on my shoulders.

" Yah! Shorty I didn't know that you are still here, it's a good thing that you didn't met a ghost " he smirked while teasing me.

"Don't call me shorty and I didn't saw a ghost today" I removed his hands away from my shoulder.

"yeah yeah right " he rolled his eyes on me while walking away from me toward his group.

"Hey will you be okay ? " baekhyun asked while chanyeol was behind him.

" Yeah I'm fine, my apartment is near so there will be no problem I could just walk." Lies I didn't know how to get back home because TOP was the one who take me here using his car. Well maybe I could use my gps again.

"Are you sure? Well we could take you home" he offered again.

"Why don't you come with us now Lisa" ughhh! Kai again I know if I'm with them he could tease me for the whole time while taking me home and I don't want them to know where I lived,

" No it's Okay I kn-" Suddenly there was a familiar car park I front of us and I know who it is.

"TOP?"