Chapter 3

The Twin Silver Heart Locket ( A Cinderella Story)

Lisa's POV

I was walking down the corridor to the office when suddenly someone accidentally pushed me and made me hit the person in front of me. I was on the floor when I look back of me when one of the trainee I believe was pushed down and accidentally pushed me too on the floor I remembered that I hit someone I looked at the person in front of me. He was holding his shoulder while glaring at me. 

" I'm sor-" 

" Yah! Are you crazy?! Are you blind?!! " I looked at him shocked don't know how to handle this situation while his group mates I believe tried to calm him down. geez i never thought he had anger issues well next time i'll make sure never hit his shoulder again.

"I'm sorry hyung nim, it was my fault that I accidentally pushed her. " the newly trainee bowed his head down showing that he was genuinely apologizing to him. Well he's cute but right now it seems that he is terrified.

"I don't care, how can someone like you will join this entertainment if you are clumsy what will happen if you assigned into a group? they're just gonna laugh at you when you hit one of your members why don't you just get lost?, your just an eyesore!" he told the new trainee.

I can't believe that there could be a famous jerk like him, I mean how could his fan so blind enough to see that he is a monster inside. I couldn't take it anymore I tried to say something to him before he could hurt this trainee .

"Look I'm sorry it was an accident, And please don't call me crazy and blind because as you can see I can still see clearly and please don't insult this trainee you could see that it was an accident and please don't make it a big deal just because I hit your shoulder that doesn't mean you could insult us." Everyone including the trainee was shocked that I stand up against him. I know I experienced bully in America but i never showed my weakness to them instead I stand up against them.

I turned around and told the kid that he could go while the guy was still glaring at me. The trainee went back to his room while leaving me here with the jerk and his friends. Before he could say something someone was calling them.

"Oh my, what are you doing here?, Did you know that your dance coach is still waiting at the practice room?" Finally it was Ms. AhRi who interrupted us and I was thanking her for that.

"Omo I see you've met my new assistant" She clasps her two hands and smiling at me and the unknown group in front of me. I know something is not good going to happened.

"Guys this is Lisa Brooke she just moved here from America a year ago and now she's going to work with us starting today so please treat her well okay?" She smiled while introducing me in front of them then she turned to look at me.

"Lisa this is the group I told you that you are working with " OH S***.

"You mean...Ex-" My eyes widen while looking at her.

"Ahhh... So you are going to be our new make up assistant?" The jerk said while smirking slowly at me , yup not good.

" Why don't you guys introduce yourselves to her" Ms. AhRi suggested.

"Hi I'm baekhyun " he smiled at me

"I'm chanyeol " he smiled brightly at me I guess he's the type you could hang out with

"I'm sehun, nice to meet you " he shyly introduce himself 

"Nice to meet you too sehun" I smiled at him which causes him to smile back still he was shy.

" I'm Chen "

"I'm Tao" well he looks like a panda to me. Skinny panda

"I'm Suho "

"I'm Xiumin" 

"I'm Lay"

" I'm DO" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And I am Kai nice too meet you Lisa."  He smirked at me and suddenly he pull me into hug, shocked that he pulled me into his hug and I could feel his breath in my ear. This is not good.

" Prepare yourself always because starting today I'm going to make your life MORE interesting." he whispered then he let go and fakingly smiled at me, I glared at him. 

" Well boys you could go now you could meet her after practice because I'm going to introduce her to some other staff, okay?" She grabbed my hand as she lead me to the office but not before Kai called out my name.

"See you again Lisa !" He smirked at me then he leave with his friend. Oh my God please help me Lord.

" I think Kai likes you very much" Ms. AhRi grinned while leading me to her office and all I could do is nod. Well I don't think so he just want me to make my life more miserable.