The Proposal

I Swear

It's been a few years since , Jeonghan and I got together now we're both 25 , and I think that's now is the perfect time to propose . So I've been planning and I have friends that might just help me pull it off to surprise my dear angel .

- end of Seungcheol's POV -

- Start of Jeonghan's POV -

What the , why is it so bright . I rubbed my eyes as I woke up , I saw the horrible light shining through the window . I turned to the other side of the bed prepared to get pulled back in , but it's empty and in the person's place is a note , a pink one , are you kidding me Choi Seungcheol . Anyways it says " Good morning sunshine , wondering where I am ? Come find me ;) " .

I am not prepared for this , where the heck could he be . I got my lazy of the bed , which I really don't want to leave , but in order to make myself look presentable and to find that idiot , I have to . Goodbye my beautiful bed , time to go and shower and smell like flowers .

I am done , I am nice-smelling and I feel great . I am prepared to go and find my idiot . I got a call from Jimin ( Jimin , BTS ) so of course I picked it up .

" Hello ? Jimin-ah why are you calling ? "

" Well , hyung get your to the airport now , Yoongi-hyung ( Suga , BTS ) hates waiting you know that right ? "

" Wait ? Airport ? Yoongi-hyung ? What is going on ? "

" Did Seungcheol-hyung not tell you ? Aigoo , anyways just get down to the airport now and get to gate 37-A and tell the flight attendant that you're looking for Min Yoongi . Hurry hyung , I'll see you soon hyung ~ Bye . "

" YAH ! PARK JIMIN DON'T HANG UP ON ME . "

I packed my bag , made my breakfast which is just a sandwich , cleaned up and left the house , went down to the main street and try to get a cab . Once I finally I did , I told the driver to get me to the airport .

I stared at the passing scenery , still confused at Jimin just calling me like that and then hanging up .

We are finally at the airport , I paid the driver got out and ran to gate 37-A . I told the air stewardess that I'm looking for Min Yoongi she said she was expecting me , well isn't that creepy . And then she led me to the entrance of the plane and she told me to go into the cockpit .

I walked in , I stopped before the door and knocked on it . A gruff voice answered me with a come in . I opened the door and saw a green haired man , who is also known as Min Yoongi if that wasn't obvious enough .

" Hyung , its me Jeonghan . "

" Oh Jeonghan-ah , you're probably wondering why the heck am I on a plane and where the hell am I going am I right ? "

" Well , yeah I guess . "

" Your idiot of a boyfriend planned something really special for you and he asked for us , your friends , to help . And I'm the "chauffeur" of today . "

" Oh okay wow . So where are we going first ? "

" Check your phone right now . "

I took my phone out and I saw a notification . It's a location , Tokyo , Tokyo Tower .

" Hyung , we're going to Tokyo . The Tokyo Tower to be exact . "

" Okay , then . You go sit at the back and wait I need to call my co-pilot , Hoseok ( J-Hope , BTS ) , here . "

" Oh Hoseok-hyung ? Isn't he your boyfriend ? "

" Yeah , sure whatever . Hurry go sit , sit anywhere you like . "

" Got it . "

And with that I left the cockpit and went to one of the seats and sat down . I put on my earpiece and played some music while waiting .

" Jeonghan-ah we're going to take off already okay ? "

The song that is on right now is so nice ( Seventeen's " Adore U " ) .

" YAH YOON JEONGHAN ! "

Is someone calling me ? I took out my headphones .

" Hyung ? "

" Finally , okay we're going to take off already to Tokyo . "

" Okay . "

I dozed off after awhile .

* few hours later *

" Jeonghan . Yoon Jeonghan . YAH JEONGHAN WAKE UP WE'RE HERE . "

" Huh ? Oh Yoongi-hyung , Hoseok-hyung please stop smiling its burning my eyes sorry . "

" Nah its okay . Hurryyy you need to go now . On the double don't waste time okay Jeonghan . "

" See you later hyungs . "

I gathered my things , went out into the airport and ran to the taxi stand with my silver hair flailing behind him . I flagged a cab down and told the driver to go to the Tokyo Tower . On the ride there , I looked out the window at the beautiful scenery that Japan has , wishing that Seungcheol was here with me .

Finally they had reached , I paid ( Jeonghan is really smart so he brought different currencies with him . ) the driver and went out of the taxi . I turned around and he saw , the beautiful Tokyo Tower .

There was something no no more like someone that caught my eye , the person had orange hair .

" JEONGHANNIE YAY YOU'RE HERE !!! "

" Ah , Jiminie . How come you're here . "

" Oh , I have a suprise . But , you have to do something . "

" Huh ? What do I have to do ? "

" Well ... You have to ... "

" Sing for me . "

" That's simple enough . "

" I am going to record it down just to let you know . "

" Um ? Okay why not . "

This is really impromptu but I really don't know what song , hmm what about Butterfly ( by BTS ) ? Yeah , okay that is a good choice , great choice brain .

" I'm going to start now okay ? "

" Sure , whenever you like . "

" amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma
neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
geunyang naege useojwo

nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
sarajiryeo hajima

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
neomu areumdawo duryeowo
Untrue Untrue
You You You

gyeote meomulleojullae
naege yaksokhaejullae
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
geobna geobna geobna "

They started clapping , well Sungjoon couldn't clap since he was the one filming but . Somehow Minsoo was tearing up ? What is going on .

" That is such a beautiful song anyways here take it hyung . "

They passed me a post it note with the word ' You ' on it . Well isn't that confusing .

" Jeonghannie you need to hurry up and go now . You don't have a lot of time . "

" Okay . But first , selca ? "

I whipped out my smart phone from my back pocket and we smiled into tthe camera .

" Okay Jeonghannie you got your selca hurry you need to go . "

" Okay okay sheesh you know I'm your hyung right ? "

" Yeah but Seungcheol hyung is older than you hurry ! "

" Yeah okay . Bye Jiminie ! "

" BYE JEONGHANNIE ! GOOD LUCK !! HWAITING !!! "

I went off in hopes of getting a cab . And when I did I told the driver to get to the airport . I messaged Yoongi-hyung .

To : Grampa-hyung 
Hyuuunnngggggg where are you and Hoseok-hyunggg ???

From : Grampa-hyung 
Gate 45 . Just say you're looking for me .

To : Grampa-hyung 
Yes sir .

And with that I speedwalked through the airport finding that particular gate and told the air stewardess I was finding Min Yoongi . And then she brought me into the plane .

" HYUNGS I'M BACK !!! "

" AH ! J-je-jeongha-an . D-d-do not c-come in s-st-stay out there . "

" Hyung ah . Are you guys that bored that you guys decided to do that right there in the cockpit . Oh , well it is called the cockpit . "

I started teasing them because its really really funny seeing to older men embarrassed .

" YOON JEONGHAN YOU WAIT YOU JUST WAIT YOU LITTLE TWERP I WILL STRANGLE YOU !!! "

" If you can catch me that is . "

" Hobi ahhh can you help me kill that angel ? "

" Yoongi-ah we'll just drop him off at the next place and we won't have to see him . For a few hours . "

" Fine , I won't kill him , I'll just drop him off in the ocean somewhere . "

" HYUNGGGGGG PLEASE DON'T I'M SORRY !!! "

" I'm just kidding , anyways where to next ? "

" Rome , The Colosseum . "

" Cool , Hyung we should go together with Jeonghan to look around . "

" Yeah , yeah sure . "

I went back to the seat I was sitting on before Japan . I realised . My phone . IS DYING OH NO . DID I BRING MY PORTABLE CHARGERS . I rummaged through my bag frantically . I found it . I FOUND IT MY PORTABLE CHARGER . I connected my phone to the wire and continued listening to some music .

At some point in time , I fell asleep .

* Time Skip again . Just cause I'm lazy and Jeonghan is asleep anyways . *

" OH LADIESSSS . THIS IS YOUR STORY . "

Once I heard that I jolted up .

" I'M UP DO NOT SING THAT ANYMORE . THANK YOU . "

" But I was only at the beginning . "

Yoongi-hyung pouted .

" Its okay hyung I'll hear you sing . "

Said a Hoseok who was willing to let this manchild make his ears bleed .

" I'll leave first okay . Bye hyungs I'll see you guys later . "

" Bye . "

" BAIBAIIII . HAVE FUN . STAY SAFE . "

" I will omma number two . "

I ran out of the plane before Yoongi hyung could start singing again . Normally Yoongi-hyung would rap .

I got out of the plane again . And walked into the airport . Once again I repeated the whole process of flagging a cab and waiting to get to my destination .

I paid the driver the amount and got out . The first thing I saw was the giant colosseum it took my breath away the structure being so amazingly built . I can't really describe how I feel .

I see two very familliar figures waving at me . Isn't that Jeongguk ( Jungkook , BTS )and Taehyung ( V , BTS ) ? I walked over to them .

" HI HI HI ! HI MY CHINGU "

" Tae . "

" Sorry sorry I'm way too excited and happy for you . "

" It's alright . "

" Anyways hyung . You have to do aegyo here . "

" YEAH YEAH YEAH . You have to say " 나 꿈꿨어 귀신꿈꿨어 " ( means : I had a dream, appear ghost in my dream. ) . "

Jeongguk took out a camera .

" Hyung , you may begin anytime you want to . "

I mustered up all the aegyo-ness in me and did it .

" 나 꿈꿨어 귀신꿈꿨어 "

Taehyung was breathing heavily and Jeongguk was smiling . Is that a good thing ? I think so .

" Jeonghan-ah you are just too cute . "

" Well , thank you . "

" Before you go theres this thing for you . "

Jeongguk took out a post it that says " Me "

" Guys selca time . "

I took out my phone and we took a selca .

" Okay . I'll see you guys soon . "

" BYE BYE BYE . BYE JEONGHANNIE . "

" Bye hyung . "

I ran off . I went to a roadside . Seeing an empty cab I flagged it down and went in and told the driver to drive me to the airport .

When we reached the airport I had to call Yoongi hyung . But I feel hungry . And I have money . So , time to get me some food .

I walked over to the nearest restaurant I saw . I stood at the waiting area and waited to be given a seat .

A waiter came over and ushered me to a seat . I already looked through the menu and saw what I wanted . And ordered a sandwich and lemonade .

I waited for my food to come . As I waited a notification of a message popped up . And it said " Paris , Eiffel Tower . " . I finished off the sandwich and the drink and left the money on the table .

I had to call Yoongi hyung again to ask him where he was . And after he told me their location I ran over to their location . I entered the gate and told the air stewardess that I was looking for Yoongi hyung . Yet again .

" Hello hyungs I am back . "

" Jeonghan where to next ? "

" Paris . "

" Is Seungcheol rich or something making us fly you to so many different places . "

" Yeah . Well , his family is all he did was save up . "

" Oh wow . Okay time to fly . Just sit down . "

" Okay hyung . "

And so I did . I looked out the window throughout the whole trip .

The plane landed and I said goodbye to the hyungs . And re-did the whole process of running out of the airport , flagging a cab down and go to my destination .

I got out of the cab . I see the stunning Eiffel Tower infront of me . I ran up towards it and see a note that says " Yoon Jeonghan please come up the tower to the middle floor . "

I went to the lift and got into it and pressed the top floor . And the lift went up . Once it hit the top floor , I got out and saw Seokjin ( Jin , BTS ) and Namjoon hyung ( Rap Monster , BTS ) . I went over to them .

" Hyungs . "

" Jeonghan ah this is your last stop before you meet Seungcheol . So , we shall have a quiz . "

" A quiz ? "

" Yep a quiz on Seungcheol and your relationship . "

" Are you ready ? "

" Yes . "

" Question 1 . What does Seungcheol like to call himself ? "

" S.coups . "

" DING DANG you are right . "

" Okay then , moving on . Question 2 when was Seungcheol born ? "

" Oh this is easy . 8 August 1995 . I am definitely right . "

" DING DANG yes you are . Jeonghannie you are good at this aren't you . "

" I am . I have to know about him don't I . It's been 8 years already Jin-hyung . "

" Well you just answered our next question . "

" Is the question , how long have you guys been together ? "

" Yeah . Well okay . Next question . "

" What does Seungcheol not eat . And what does he not like ? "

" First answer spicy food . Second is lemons . "

" Ding dang you are right . "

" Last question . What are Seungcheol's favourite colours and numbers . "

" Easy . Red and white . He likes the number eight . "

" Wow Jeonghannie you did it . JJANG ! "

" Anyways heres the last post it note . "

" Oh ? Its the last ? Okay then . "

On the blue post it note said " Will " .

" Wait wait hyungs before I leave can we take a selca ? "

" Sure . "

I took out my phone and and counted down from three .

" Okay my angel child now you have to go . "

" Yes omma . "

" Jeonghan ah go up to the top level . You'll see someone waiting for you . "

" Okay . "

I went back to the elevator and pressed the button which said the top level . ( a/n : excuse me I have very little knowledge on the eiffel tower . Feel free to correct me . But lets just imagine the eiffel tower in the story is like that okay lmao . )

The lift ding-ed and I exited the lift . It was so windy , its like a hurricane had just come . But if a hurricane came isn't that dangerous ?

I walked around and then I saw a familliar head of fluffy black hair . He was smiling very widely . Should I run or nah . I think I shall walk a bit faster .

He started walking towards me too . I broke out into a run and he did too . We met and he hugged me , I hugged him back .

" Hey . "

" Hey , yourself . "

We stood there for awhile .

" I have something to show you . "

" What is it ? "

I had a feeling its a note . And I am right . It is a note but with a box . The note says " Marry . "

" Put all the notes you received together . Other than the one that I gave to you in the morning . "

" Okay ? "

I took out all the notes . And placed them together . It said " Will you marry me "

" Uh Seungcheol . It says will you marry me . "

I looked and saw that he was kneeling on the ground .

" Yep , that's what I want to ask you . Will you marry me my amazing angel ? "

" Oh my gosh . OBVIOUSLY I WILL . WHAT DO YOU MEAN BRUH ITS BEEN EIGHT YEARS ALREDY OF COURSE I WILL . "

" Well , I'm sorry for being late then . "

" At least you did . Anyways you can put the ring on my finger now . "

" Yes sir . "

He slipped the ring onto my finger . And with that he finally proposed .

" We need to take a selca . "

" Okay . "

I took out my phone and we took a picture . I showed off the ring in the picture .

- 3387 words -

 

A/N : Helloooo its me I am back after such a long time oops . To be honestly honest I am much more active on wattpad if you are on there you can read my other stories or wait for the update since I update there a whole lot faster than here oops . My username is lee-seok-mine come say hi if you want to I don't bite hahaha or you can come and rage at me lmao . Anyways the next chapter will be about their wedding hopefully you'll anticipate it well . If there are any mistakes feel free to correct me in the comments . Comments are greatly appreciated hahaha . Annyeong and I'll see you at the next chapter JEONGCHEOL HEARTS TO EVERYONE <3