The Wedding

I Swear

the day , it is finally here . the day where both of them are officially each other's by law . honestly who wouldn't be excited ? the both of them definitely was , they had been planning for a few months and finally today is the day where they officially get to call each other theirs .

jeonghan was in the bride photo taking room because he was the one who was the female in the relationship and someone needs to sit in that room . jeonghan was smiling happily with a bouquet in his hands . ( just a fact , yoon jeonghan is a lazy , i love you jeonghan but its true )

there were a lot of people who came in and talked to him making him feel reassured that this was the right thing to do . people were complimenting him lots .

on the other hand seungcheol was outside of the wedding hall with his and jeonghan's parents greeting the guests that were arriving for the wedding . 15 minutes till the wedding was bound to start , jeonghan's parents smiled at him .

" seungcheol ah , we are so glad our son found someone like you . "

" no no thank you for giving birth to him , if not then i wouldn't be able an angel like him . "

seungcheol then bowed to jeonghan's parents . they continued to greet the guests that are arriving for the wedding .

seungcheol went into the room to retouch his hair ( idk what happens so i'll just make it like this HAHAHAH ) and makeup .after he was done , he went to go and pick jeonghan up from the dressing room the said man was in .

" yah ! cheollie why are you so late ? "

as jeonghan said that , he hit him in the chest , hard . seungcheol felt the impact of the hit and clutched at that area of impact .

" i'm sorry hannie yah i got lost . "

" its okay , the important thing is you're here now . "

" shall we get a move on angel ? we might be late to our own wedding if we delay much longer . "

" let's go then , idiot . "

they opened the door at the same time and entered the hall , walking down the red carpet before them . the people that they knew , friends , family and relatives all stood up clapping for them .

jeonghan and seungcheol couldn't stop smiling , it was as if the smile was permanantly there forever , seeing the people that they knew and cared for supporting them like this makes them really happy . and finally being able to be each other's legally is an amazing feeling .

the finally reached the podium where the officiant was and prepared to say their vows to each other and exchange rings .

" i , choi seungcheol vow to protect you , yoon jeonghan and that we would be together forever in health and in sickness , i would still love you even if we are poor or rich . i will love you forever . "

" and i , yoon jeonghan will vow to take you choi seungcheolas my husband , in sickness and in health i would be there to look after you . i promise to never leave you in times of need and till death do we part . i love you choi seungcheol . "

" you may kiss the groom . "

they both leaned in and the crowd around them chanted kiss over and over again . jeonghan noticed seungcheol was taking his time , but dear jeonghannie was impatient so he took seungcheol's fave and kissed him .

as he did that , there were hollers and cheers engulfed the room . confetti popped out from the sides and flittered down in rainbow streamers with a tiny bit of gold glitter .

they went back to their seats preparing to eat the variety of food there is placed onto the table .

in weddings people do go around taking pictures , right now it is the end of the wedding . they gathered the people to take pictures together . the first family to take the picture with the married couple is jeonghan's family , followed by seungcheol's  and then a huge one together , then with their friends and lastly one that first everyone who attends inside .

and there the flash goes for the last picture and that is the end of the beautiful wedding of yoon jeonghan and choi seungcheol . thank you all for attending and we hope to see you being apart of their lives .

- 716 words - 

a/n : okay so i haven't really updated this in a long time buttttt HERE YOU GO it was on wattpad first sorry my aff readers :/ buttttt i'll try my best to write the next chapter which involves CHILDREN :) wanna know who ? just wait till the next update :) byeeeee