The Family

I Swear

" seungcheol , we need to get kids . "

" now ? jeonghan ? "

it has been three years since they got married . their jobs had been stable with seungcheol already having a place in his parents' company and jeonghan well , as the jeonghan he is , he is a doctor . suprising right . but he isn't a surgeon kind . he's just the kind that diagnoses a patient , prescribes them medicine and he's done .

" yes coups-ya be a man and get me children . "

" but hannieeeeeee . you think we're ready ? "

" yes coups-ya i think we are . do you not have faith in us ? "

and with that jeonghan starts pouting at seungcheol .

" it's not that . it's just ... just that ... "

" just that what ? you don't love me anymore ? "

" NO NO OBVIOUSLY NOT THAT YOON JEONGHAN PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME ! "

" if it's not that then ? "

" it's just that ... i'mnotready . "

" you're not what ? "

" i'm not ready . "

" really seungcheol are you sure ? because we've been looking after seven other boys like our children . "

" true . "

" and if you don't feel reassured don't worry we'll be going through this together and together we'll be . "

" alright then . let's go get children . "

" yayyyy . how many can we get ? "

" let's just start with one first . "

that's the day where they got their oldest son , seokmin who was two when they first got him . what attracted jeonghan to the tiny toddler was his smile .

seungcheol and jeonghan had called the social services a few weeks before because they knew they had to sign a few forms first before being able to adopt a child . the process of adopting a child was a very long one . a social worker had to go down and inspect their house and their backgrounds to see if they were fit to be parents . when the whole process was done they were told to go down to the centre where their future child would be at .

today was the day when they could finally go down to the centre to be able to pick their child the one they would care for and love for the rest of their lives .

" seungcheol i'm so excited . we can finally have children . "

" yeah i am too . "

they opened the door of the centre and went in .

" mr and mr choi ? the both of you are here to pick a child right ? do follow me . "

they went along with the worker to the room filled with kids . there was this tiny toddler that had attracted jeonghan to him . he looked up and smiled at jeonghan . his smile was the brightest that jeonghan has ever seen .

jeonghan turned and looked at seungcheol who was looking at him . he waved his hand as a motion to call seungcheol to him .

" cheollie , i think i want to adopt him . "

" you sure ? "

" just look at him , why wouldn't i be sure ? "

seungcheol took a look at the toddler and in return he had been given a megawatt smile that almost blinded him .

" hell yes we are going to adopt him . jeonghan you have the best taste . "

jeonghan punched seungcheol in the chest causing the latter to wince in pain .

" YAH ! no cursing infront of the children . "

the next thing they heard was a bubbly giggle from the kid infront of them . they stared at him and cooed at him for having such an adorable giggle and of course his pretty and very very very bright smile .

they went up to the worker and told her that they'd like to adopt the toddler with the brightest smile . the worker smiled at them and made them fill up more paper work . on that day , lee seokmin had turned into choi seokmin and he had a family that would love him and care for him .

a few years later , okay so maybe not a few years later but just a year later , jeonghan felt the need for more kids , because his sunshine called seokmin had grown up too fast and he wants more .

he had sat seungcheol down when they were both free .

" seungcheol , i think its time . "

" time for ? "

" another kid . "

" really jeonghan ? "

" yes . "

he turned to seokmin and asked him .

" don't you want a brother seokmin-ah ? "

seokmin nodded his head furiously at the word brother .

" appaaaaa i want a brotherrrrrr . "

seokmin pouted at seungcheol . jeonghan pouted along with him and nodded with his son .

" you see seungcheol , seokmin wants a brother too  . "

" fine fine , we have to call the social services again though thats a hassle . "

as seungcheol complained , jeonghan and seokmin glared at him .

" but , if we really want one more then it wouldn't be a problem . "

" YAYYY OMMA I'LL BE HAVING A BROTHER SOON !!! "

" yes my child . " 

seokmin clapped his hands in delight and hi fived jeonghan .

" seokminnie yahhh want to go and play ? "

" OF COURSE OMMA ! LETS GO ! "

jeonghan carried seokmin and flew him around , tiny seokmin was enjoying all of it and giggling about . seungcheol watched them with a smile , he called the people and did the necessary requirements needed and arranged a date for them all to go down to the centre and choose another child .

that day finally came . they walked down to the centre with a tiny smiley sunshine between them lifting him off the ground a few times during the walk .

they opened the door to the centre .

" oh ! mr and mr choi ! i'm happy to see you again ! "

"its nice to see you too . "

she then bent down and stared at seokmin .

" ahhh my sunshine child ! how are you doing seokmin ah ? "

" i'm doing fine noona ! "

" that's great ! "

the stood back up to her full height and brought them to the room where all the other kids were at .

there was a kid that had already caught jeonghan's attention , even though they had only been there for like one minute but the kid had very very very squishy cheeks and he looked adorable . the child had been staring out of the window with puffed out cheeks .

" seungcheol . i've . found . him . "

" where ? "

" the one with the chubbiest cheeks staring out of the window . "

" awwwww , he's cute . "

" go seungcheol go 

jeonghan went up to the kid .

" what are you thinking of little one ? "

" when i can have a mommy and daddy . "

" well , what if i adopted you ? "

the little boy lifted his head up and stared at him with sparkly eyes .

" really ? "

" yeah , why not ? we are kinda looking for another addition to our family . you'd have an older brother and another dad . would you like that ? "

" yes please mister ! i really really really want a family . "

" alrighty then .... "

" seungkwan is my name ! "

" shall we go now seungkwan-ah ? "

" lets go ! "

they walked out of the room with jeonghan holding seungkwan's hand swinging it and giggling together with seungcheol and seokmin behind them . the lady that brought them in was there at the counter holding a baby ?

" ah , mr and mr choi you're done ? "

" yep ! we've decided to adopt seungkwan here . you have a baby in your arms ? "

" ah yes , he's a new one .they brought him in today . this is little baby lee chan . "

jeonghan stared at the baby's face and his heart was stolen once again .

" uh , can we adopt him too ? "

seungcheol almost had a heart attack hearing jeonghan say that .

" really jeonghan ? "

" seungcheol , look at him . he just . i just . hmpf . "

seungcheol stared at the innocent baby's face also having his heart stolen away because he was a er for babies and dogs .

" i-ah yeah sure man . why not ? another baby wouldn't hurt right ? "

they both turned and stared at seokmin and seungkwan .

" that's fine with you guys right ? "

" YES ! ANOTHER BROTHER ! "

" yayyyyy . "

" okay then , its settled we'll adopt him too . i mean if that's okay ms lee . "

" the more the merrier honestly . if you decide you can handle him too then why not . "

" yesssssss . "

they went home with three kids that day instead of two . the couple felt happy and fufilled having a full family now . they don't think that they'd get any more children .

- 1338 words - 

 

a/n : thats all for this story thank you all so much for even waiting for my updates and im so sorry i take so long to update im so thankful for all of you ♡ thank you all so so much !