The Dating Life

I Swear

confession.

I'm at home preparing to go over to Jeonghan's house , its 6 in the evening operation-make-jeonghan-my-boyfriend is a go . That is a long name , how about operation confession . That is short and smart . Choi Seungcheol you are a genius . My phone ringed , it was a message from Soonyoung . 

From Hoshi : Good luck on your confession Coups . 

To Hoshi : Thank you Hoshi . Its go time I'll talk to you later okay .

I left the house . Prepared for any situation . I walked over to Jeonghan's apartment . Where he lives alone . That boy needs to be protected . Just to make sure he's at home , I should message him right ? But , it is risky right ? I'll just go with it . 

I reached his apartment complex . I went up to the floor that he was living on and knocked on the door . I heard things falling and clumsy footsteps . The door opened to a messy silver-haired Jeonghan with big glasses . 

" Yahhh , you never told me you were coming over . If you did I would have probably looked better . " 

" Aigoo , Jeonghannie cares about his looks around me .  You are so cute . " 

 I pinched his cheeks . And he slapped my hands . 

" Anyways , why did you come here ? " 

" OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT . Jeonghan-ah are your feet tired ? " 

" No , why would they be tired ? " 

" Because you've been running through my mind all day , everyday . " 

" Aw , thats cute cheol-ah . " 

" You may fall from Heaven , you may fall for a branch , but the best way to fall is for you to fall in love with me . Jeonghan ah , if you held 11 roses and looked in a mirror , you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world . " 

" How cheesy are you ? Oh my gosh are you asking me out or something ? " 

" Well , uh , yeah I am . So will you be mine officially my angel ? " 

" I've been waiting for this . Yes of course , Chwe Seungcheol . " 

" I DID IT YES ! OH MY GOSH YES ! YOON JEONGHAN SAID YES . " ( A/n : imagine him jumping around like the mansae video . ) 

Being so happy I held his head and kissed him .  

After awhile I realised what I did . Oh . . 

" OMMA YAHHH JEONGHAN-AH I AM SO SORRY ." 

He started laughing , after he was done he invited me in . 

And that is how I embarrassed but got myself this angel of mine , in the spring .  

 

cheesy idiot.

They outside in the part of the school where there were trees and the scenery is so pretty in the autumn and it was peaceful . Until , 

 " CHEOLLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY HAIR ???!!! "

At that time Seungcheol was playing with my hair , braiding it and then destroying the braid by running his fingers through it doing that over and over again . He sniffed it , I felt that and then I "shouted" at him . He suddenly sighed .

" Jeonghan-ah your hair smells so good , its so shiny and you are just ... amazing . And I really adore you . " 

I felt like melting right there and then . HE IS SO CHEESY . Someone help me . 

" Oh my gosh , Choi Seungcheol you are a cheesy idiot . " 

" I may be a cheesy idiot , but I am your cheesy idiot . " 

He wiggled his eyebrows and started laughing , which also caused me to laugh . 

" Yes , yes you are . " 

 

hearthearts . 

" Jeonghan-ah I heartheart you . " 

He shot me finger hearts , hand hearts and many others . For the past few days he has been saying that . I don't know how I should respond , its weird .  He even pasted post it notes in my locker saying " I heartheart you a lot ." . I think it means I love you since hearts are related to love ? 

Many different people are looking weirdly at the stack of colourful post it notes in my hands . I kept it in my bag .

I saw Seungcheol walking down the halls , when he saw me he ran and hugged me . 

" Let's go drink some coffee , I'm in need of it . " 

" Sure . "

On the way there , Seungcheol was just telling me about his day even if it was a boring thing he would make it interesting somehow . Making hand gestures and emphasising on some things . 

We reached the cafe , and he ordered while I went to find a place to sit and chill . I sat there waiting , I looked out the window and looked at the view out there it was really beautiful , it being winter and all . 

He came back with two cups and a slice of cake . We continued talking until we were done . 

We were walking home since my apartment was near his house he was going to walk me there first and then continue on home . 

 We finally reached the apartment he followed me to my door . 

" I'll see you in the morning then ? " 

" Definitely , same time ? "

 " By the way , I heartheart you too . " 

I gave him a peck and opened the door and ran in , I started to blush . 

" JEONGHAN-AH COME BACK HEREEEEEEE . " 

That took a lot of courage to do , but I'm glad I did it I feel proud . I changed and got ready to sleep . I faceplanted into the pillow and squealed like a highschool girl . 

future . 

" Jeonghan-ah if we ever get married how many kids do you want ? " 

" What do you mean by if Choi Seungcheol ? So are you saying we won't ? " 

" No no I'm not saying that we won't . " 

" Are you sure ? " 

I slapped my hands and his face and looked at him in the eyes . 

" Are . You . Sure . Choi Seungcheol I could break up with you right now and get together with Jisoo though . Its a life or death situation now . " 

 " YOON JEONGHAN DO YOU NOT TRUST ME ? DO NOT GET TOGETHER WITH JISOO IF NO I'M GOING TO GET HEARTBROKEN . WE WILL GET MARRIED OKAY WE WILL . " 

He looked back at me with fire in his eyes . 

" Okay then , since we are in the future , hmm what about two ? Isn't that too little ? Okay I got it ! Minimum two okay . " 

" Sure , two got it . But I want four , three sons and then a daughter . " 

We were on the sofa while talking about this , I was lying on him and he had his hands on my waist . Its hot , since its summer , and the body heat from him plus the summer heat is just killing me . I stood up , he grabbed my hand . 

" Are you planning on leaving me ? " 

" No , I'm just going to get the remote for the aircon . Why ? Are you afraid I'll go find Jisoo ? " 

" Oh , yeah obviously since you're mine did I not make that clear Jeonghan-ah ? " 

" Awwww so you do love me ? " 

" What ? Since when do I not love you . I feel hurt , Jeonghan-ah from now onwards I will say I love you everyday to you , if we don't meet I'll call youand remind you of how much I love you . " 

" Wow , I am impressed . You are so freaking cheesy Choi Seungcheol . " 

" Yeahhh , because I'm the cheese to your pizza . " 

I felt myself blushing , I started punching his chest . 

" Hey hey hey , you're so cute when you blush . "

" YAH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT NOW . " 

" Jeonghan-ah don't do this to meeeeee I love youuu , baby you are my angeellllllll . " 

" Fine . " 

I walked off to get the aircon remote . 

And with that we continued talking about the future with the aircon . 

 

Author's Note : I just proofread and added stuff I'm in the process of writing the next chapter don't worry . I take really long to update I'm sorry but thank you for reading and subscribing , in the next chapter there will be appearances of members from other groups .