Suprise From Old Friends

How Can I Never Notice Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jimin can't stop laughing about what Taehyung told them...how dare that guy lets my secret out?I LOVE IRON MAN SO WHAT?Jimin still laughing and i'm so done with it that i kick his chair making him fall down on his ."YAH!"he scream."I don't hear you~"i rolled my eyes and look at Taehyung.I caught him looking at me.He just smile and shale his head.What his problem?After school i walk out the class as soon as posibble not wanting to walk with Taehyung.As i was walking i feel someone put his weight on my shoulder making me trips.

"What the f#&@%@*"i can't finish my words when i feel a finger on my lip.

"No cursing Jungkookie~~"Taehyung said and let his finger down."Jungkookie don't be mad.You so cute really playing like that"he said with his charming annoyingboxy smile.

"No!I hate you!"i puff my cheek.He giggle.Oh god why his giggle are so cute?No it sound like idiot! Oh comeon Jungkook don't deny it~~

FU*K MY MIND!

I yelp a little when i feel someone pinch my cheek."How about you come to my house i buy new game!"he pull my hand to his door.Wait when we arrive at our house?

Taehyung place his key inside the key hole and push the door open.We walk in and once again my jaw drop.

"What the hell?Why your house become disaster again?"

"hehe just sit here first i want to change my clothes and i promise i will clean this mess,"he said befofe running up the stair to his room.I sigh and start cleaning a little.Little did i know i already done cleaning the living room when he cameback."Why did you take so long changing clothes?"i ask annoyed."My friend call and we talk abit.Sorry"he smile and walk to the playstation and inside the new game.

Its already an hour since we start playing and our stomach grumble from hunger."Taehyung did you have food?" and he shake his head."I hope there someone come and bring food for us hahaha"he laugh and suprisingly there someone ring the bell.We look at each other."Jungkook why don't you open it?I'll turn off this game and we will eat somewhere after this" he said and i nod.I walk to the front door and open the door only to be step by so many foot after i fall down.

"Taehyunggie!!!"I hear someone scream.I get up and curse under my breath and go to the living room only to see Taehyung under a bunch of body with his shock look.

"Taehyunggie it been a long time!"they all shout.I count and there five of them.I know one of them.It Chanyeol.He look at me and immediately he come to me.

"Oh Jungkook when did you get in?I don't remember you with us,"he said."Ithink you will remember if i said i got step on my pretty face by bunch of foot right after i oen the door to let all of you in." He look shock and begin screaming again asking for my forgiveness.It annoyed me really "yeah yeah i forgive you.Oh my god why did you so noisy"i glare and sit beside Taehyung.

"Tae-ah who is this?"a boy with eyeliner ask."This is Jungkook my new friend.He live next door!"Taehyung beam and side hug me.

"Hoho Taehyung already get a spare,"that eyeliner boy said.

"Shut up hyung!"he said between his laugh hitting that boy arm playfully.

"Taehyung who are they?"i whisper."OH sorry Jungkook.This is Baekyun.That tan boy is Jongin but we call him Kai.That short hyung are Kyungsoo or D.O and the other short hyung are Xiumin hyung,".They all smile to me and i got to admit they are all good looking."So Jungkook right?"Baekhyun ask."Yes,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter