School

How Can I Never Notice Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school hallway are full with whisper from girl and boy when Jungkook and his other friends walk in.Yes Jungkook is the most popular guy in school together with his fellow friend.This popular group is name with BTS."Isn't that BTS?'."Oh my god Jungkook look so handsome today,".They heard clearly what other student said but decide to ignore it."Hyung,i'll go to my class first,"Jungkook said realising his arm from Jimin."What is your first class?"the tall guy with blonde hair ask."Math,"he answer while waving his hand to them."Yah Jeon Jung Kook wait for me!"Jimin run to chase the maknae.

"Yah Kookie don't you think you are to rude toward me?Yes i know that you is a genius for jumping middle school and already in high school but you need to respect me,"he pout whining at the maknae."I always respect you,"Jungkook said placing his arm around Jimin shoulder and ruffling his hair with his free hand."Yah!"Jungkook giggle at his small hyung.They now in their class taking the seat at the back of the class."Jiminnie today we get our paper back right?"hearing that Jimin look at him with clueless face."Don't tell me you forget,"he roll his eyes at the older dumbness."Oh my god nooo aish my mark!"Jimin ruffle his hair in frustrated."Stand up everyone!"the teacher is here holding a paper."PARK JIMIN!"the teacher call out for him.","Jimin stand up from his seat and head to take his paper."Park Jimin you fail again.After this you will have tutoring class after school,"."But after school i has basketball club..."Jimin said he can't miss his favourite thing.He love basketball."No you will not going to the club until you pass next month exam,"the teacher give him the paper and start calling other people name."JEON JUNG KOOK!"now the teacher is smiling."Here JungKook,"he said giving the paper to him.99% he look at his mark before folding it and place it in his pocket.

JungKook fall asleep after that and sleep for whole subject.He just wake because Jimin crazily shook his body."Yah !It lunch time.I'm craving,"Jimin said running to the cafeteria."Ish that stupid Jimin,"he stand from his seat and walk outside."Jungkook-shi,"he look around to find a girl with straight black hair standing behind him.The girl look at him with flushed face."Hmm can we meet at school backyard?"the girl ask him."Ermm,"Jungkook answer before turning around."Haaa another confession,"he sigh.He can feel people looking at him and whispering.He arrive at the cafeteria and find his group of fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter