Story(i really has no idea what title to put)

How Can I Never Notice Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a fine 30 minutes in the classroom with Jimin working on his Math with Taehyung guide and me strunggling to get the note right,we walk home...well mostly Taehyung walk beside me after parting away with Jimin.Both of us walk in silent but it weird..Is Taehyung folllowing me?Why did he walk beside me?.."Hmm Taehyung..why are you following me?"i ask him,looking right into his face."Walking you home~"he said before laughing.My face heat up and i can tell my ears all red.He look at me with wide eyes."Oh my god Jungkook i'm just kidding!I'm your neighbour!"he pat my shoulder."Neighbour?"i ask confuse."Yeaah duh i live beside your house hahahaha..oh look here we are"he point and yeah that my house...wait so this guy is..my neighbour!?.He open his house door leaving me all confuse.."See you tommorrow!"he wave his hand and out of my sight behind his door.

"Mom~i'm back!"he take off his shoes away.Silent..."Wait there nobody home yet,"he smile scratching his neck.He get to his room and slam his door hard and immediately he fall on his fluffy bed.As he about to close his eyes he heard someone knock his window.He stand and open his curtain...his eyes when wide."Taehyung?"he ask scrubbing his eyes."Hey,"Taehyung said.It shock JungKook because he never realize that his room are so close to his neighbour balcony."That your room Taehyung?"he ask dumbfounded."Of course.Mind if i go to your house?"he ask smiling ready to climb his balcony."B..Bu..But there nobody home!"he stutter."Ahhh please i'm so bored being in the house alone,"Taehyung pout.Jungkook take his time thinking and finally nod his head."YES!"and Taehyung jump trough his window shocking Jungkook more."Yah that dangerous!"Taehyung laugh"Its okay.Now let see what you got in your room..."Taehyung said as his eyes wander around the room...something stop his gaze."Is that..is that.."he start to mumbling something."What?"..."OH my god that One Piece manga collection!and and and DVD movies too!"Taehyung run to the bookshelf grab the manga and look at Jungkook."Hmm read it if you want..."as he finished his words Taehyung already grab as many of manga that he manage to grab in one go.He sit on the floor and Jungkook sit on the bed.He look at Taehyung face that so focus on reading..and he laugh.Taehyung look at him"What so funny?"he ask."It weird looking at you haha"Jungkook continue laughing."Why?"another question coming."It weird how can anyone think you a nerd Taehyung,"he stop his laugh now looking into Taehyung eyes."Who say i'm a nerd?"now the guy infront of him pouting."Hell yeah you always walking around in those big glasses and getting bullied on too,"he said pointing at Taehyung big glasses."Its not like i'm being bullied i just lazy to deal with them..and i know if i ever take off this glasses everyone will fall hard for me like you hahaha"Taehyung said making Jungkook blush."When..when..when did i fall for you,"Jungkook stutter."Duh i notice you looking for me in class after the incident,"...heat heat heat..did this room just getting hotter?Jungkook face is now all red."Yah yah!!i'm just kidding...don't fainted!"Taehyung grab his wrist...his action just make the moment more awkward.Notice the situation he immedietly take off his hand."Well i'll just go back to my home..borrow your manga"Taehyung stand grabbing the manga and climb up Jungkook window and jump to his balcony."Oh meet tommorow,"said him before closing his balcony door.Jungkook blinks his eyes not knowing what just happen."Oh no did it obvious that i look for him?"Jungkook hide his face in his palm when he heard his mother's voice."Kookie..i'm home..i bring some strawberry cake.Come down!"hearing about the strawberry cake he quickly running down the stairs."CAKE!!!"

After eating two slice of cake,he sit on the couch w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter