Is That a Date?

How Can I Never Notice Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day i go to school normally but when i step into the school it become weird.Girl are screaming like always but there some of them wishpering while looking at me.I just shrugged it off and walk into the classroom but i yelp aloud when Jin hyung suddenly get behind me and pull my hand to the abandoned building aka our group place.When i get in i saw Jimin who smiling like idiot,Hoseok excited face,Namjoon curios face and Yoongi sleepy face.I look around and look at Jin which suprisingly furious.

"Good morning Jin hyung"i give my sweetest smile. "Oh no.Don't you good morning me,"Jin deadpan and sit beside Namjoon. "You better sit Jungkook,"Namjoon said.I nodding and walk to sit at tge seat across him and Jin hyung. "So Jungkook what you did yesterday?"Namjoon asking me and i can feel other eyeing me. "Going out to watch movie with friend.Why?" "No more?"Jin ask.Ok this is weird. "No" "See hyung there nothing,"Namjoon elbow Jin.Jin pull out his phone and place it on the table in front me. "Open it" I take the phone and switch it on.When i saw what in it my mouth immediately shape 'o' and my cheek blush.Placing the phone back i let a fake cough. "So what with the picture you kiss with guy huh?" "Taehyung didn't kiss me.He just just just kiss my cheek,"i facepalm myself mentely for stuttering. "TAEHYUNG!!"Jimin suddenly yell. "Who is he Jimin?"Jin ask. "Well he our classmate,My tutor and Jungkook partner for our english class"Jimin said after calming his self down. "Ok we let you go now.But bring that kid here at lunch,"Jin stand and walk out from that place.I just sigh and goes to the classroom with Jimin.

*Who the hell take that picture?*Once we reach the classroom our English teacher already at her place. "Sorry for the lateness"we excuse our way to our reprisentive place. "Ok today you will gonna sing for me.I hope you all ready."she deadpan before calling the first group. "Pakr Jimin and Lee Howon.Give me your lyrics ans start singing" Jimin stand from his table and look at me.I just smirk.He give the lyrics to the teacher and ask if Howon are ready.When Howon nod they start soon after.They sing One Republic:Counting Star.I notice Taehyung sing to that song too.After five group finally it our turn.Taehyung give the lyric to her and look at me.I mouth 'ok' to him and he start singing.

'People say we should'nt be together,

                   To young to know about forever,

                                         I say they don't know what they talking about' I sing my part...

'This love is just getting stronger,

              So i don't wanna wait any longer,

                    I just wanna tell the world That you mine girl!~' Then we hormony together for our chorus,

                                              'They d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter