His Personality

How Can I Never Notice Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone sit at your place right now!"English teacher already here.Jimin pass me my book and  give a thankful smile."Pass out my homework that i give you yesterday!KimTaeHyung help me collect them all,"that geek guy stand up and walk around class to get the book.When he arrive at my place he look at me and give me a smile.I give him the book while looking at his face.He take it and go to Jimin place"You have to come today.If your score next exam still like that teacher will blame me,"he said taking the book from Jimin hands.Jimin blink before looking at me pouting."Okay i'm going to give you all something to do.I'll split you into pair and you going to sing English song.I'll give you score for your pronountiation,"that assingment receive many reaction.I look around"What they so worry for?Its not that hard afterall.I hope i get pair with someone not so dumb,"i throw my eyes outside."I will let you find your own pair,"i heard the teacher order but when Jimin want to talk to me "Jimin you can't be with Jungkook because he will do everything.You find someone else,"the teacher said.Then Jimin make a pair with the person who sit infront of him.When i lost in my mind i feel someone sit beside me that supposed to be empty.I take a look and guess what?That TaeHyung guy is looking at me."What are you doing?"i ask."Teacher ask for a pair and everyone has make their group and only you and i leave,"i open my mouth to "O" shape."So what song?"he ask."Song?"he roll his eyes."Don't you think you space out to much?It for us to sing,"....then it want silent.He look at his phone maybe searching for a song.Wait phone?Aren't phone not allowed to be use in class?"Is it okay to use phone?"he look at me and point at everone else that also has phone in their hand."Are you maybe deaf or something?Teacher said we can use it.What about this song?"Wow this guy can be quite a jerk,i don't believe he a nerd.Ihear the song he suggest."Well not bad.We will go with this,"i nod my hand.Hearing that he take my pen and a piece of paper and start copying the lyrics."Here we need to split part,"he said before giving me the paper.Wow his handwriting is so neat.We start highlighting the part."Okay guys class has over.I want you alls to be ready.I don't want to be dissapointed"the teacher said before leaving the class.He then stand up and go to his seat.

--------------LUNCH TIME-------------------

Like always i go to the cafeteria with Jimin.Jimin already sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter